Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 3500 global customers. Our wide range of solutions power the digital strategies of companies like Google, eBay, and Adidas.
We help our customers succeed in today’s digital world by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, and more.
In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, and we haven’t stopped growing since!
We’re looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to who will lead our marketing function in the DACH region.
This role will report to the Director of Marketing.
Why is this role so important at Similarweb?
DACH is one of Similarweb main target markets, therefore it’s crucial for us to have a strong marketing presence in the region. We are looking for someone who will build our marketing function in the DACH region with previous experience owning marketing programs and building from the ground up.
The opportunity in this role will be to help to develop and execute the marketing strategy to push our marketing in the region to the next level, working closely with the regional leaders, the local DACH sales team, broader International business, and cross-functional marketing stakeholders as well as agency partners.
So, what will you be doing all day?
Your role as part of the Marketing team means your daily responsibilities may include:
- Building executing a comprehensive field-marketing plan incorporating digital campaigns, marketing events, content marketing, and partnerships coordinated with the global marketing plan
- Partnering with the go-to-market team on the development and execution of field marketing programs for the region.
- Developing and execute localized event and ABM programs for DACH enterprise target accounts
- Owning DACH reporting and analysis of all DACH campaign performance to understand, adjust, and optimize tactics.
- Coordinating PR, SEO, and PPC efforts, potentially in coordination with a local agency
- Research local opportunities including partnerships, events, and influencers programs
- Planning and manage the budget for the regional market
This is the perfect job for someone who:
- Fluent or Native German speaker, excellent writing skills
- Ability to work daily in English to collaborate with the rest of the marketing team
- 4+ years’ experience in field marketing in B2B (preferably SaaS)
- Ability to work strongly in a fast-paced, team environment
- Strong analytical, storytelling and written/oral communications skills
- Strong planning, project management and prioritization skills
- Be able to quantify growth impact: lead generation & pipeline generation achievements per tactic and across the target market
- Experience working in a fast-paced and cross-functional organization
*All Similarweb offices work in a hybrid model, so you can enjoy the flexibility of working from home with the benefits of building face to face connections with fellow Similarwebbers.*
Why you’ll love being a Similarwebber:
You’ll actually love the product you work with: Our customers aren’t our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said “the product.” Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
You’ll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue and empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. You’ll find the resources you need to take initiative and create meaningful change within the organization.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously, and offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings and happy hours.
You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether it’s Career Week, personalized coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, you’ll find all the tools and opportunities you need to develop your career right here.
Diversity isn’t just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.