Similarweb is a global leader in digital intelligence, a recently listed NYSE public company and a really exciting place to grow your career. Similarweb is a place to grow personally and professionally, by constantly challenging yourself and the status quo by bringing in new ideas. Here you'll be surrounded by talented individuals that are passionate about data, technology, and people.
We are looking for a Client Success Analyst to work with some of the world’s biggest and most prestigious institutions providing them with training and analysis to make better decisions using Similarweb's data!
If that's the kind of place you want to work, we'd love to hear from you!
What does the day to day of a Client Success Analyst at Similarweb look like:
- Provide and educate clients on the purpose and power of Similarweb features
- Use your strong knowledge of Similarweb and the industry to train our clients on the most effective ways to interpret data
- Onboard new clients to the Similarweb platform, while answering their key business questions
- Meet with key stakeholders and users of an account to advise on how best to leverage the value of Similarweb to meet their business needs
- Analyze data to identify both strategic and tactical opportunities for your clients
- Conduct ongoing production and presentation of insights (decks, insight emails, etc.) to promote strong account health and client satisfaction
- Create compelling stories that resonate with clients and present them in a clear and concise way for clients to use
- Proactively seek ways to identify customer pain points and address them accordingly
- Sales & Account Manager Education:
- Use your professional expertise and Similarweb knowledge to help up-skill the sales and account management team in understanding how to map the Similarweb product to specific use-cases/personas/industries.
- Business Strategy:
- Actively participate in the feedback loop into Solutions (Similarweb’s strategy arm) on product, positioning, go-to-market strategy and more.
- Flag if specific work is reusable to the business to turn into white papers, blog posts, etc. by our Solutions team.
What will I bring to the team?
- Strong understanding of key digital web metrics and the various online marketing channels
- Bachelor’s degree (ideally in economics, marketing, business strategy or a similar field)
- Fluency in German and English
- Excellent communication and insights-based presentation skills
It’s a plus if you:
- Have experience using Similarweb
- Have experience in a specific industry (e.g. Financial Services, Retail)
- Fluency in another European language