Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 3500 global customers. Our wide range of solutions power the digital strategies of companies like Google, eBay, and Adidas.
We help our customers succeed in today’s digital world by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, and more.
In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, and we haven’t stopped growing since!
We’re looking for a product analyst to join our B2C team and help in the effort to establish the data infrastructure and create valuable insights of the b2c products.
This role will report to the product analytics team manager.
Why is this role so important at Similarweb?
The B2C product group works to build an amaizing, valueable products for its users. To do so, we are looking to unlock key data challenges while finding potential impact to help reach the product objectives.
As a product analyst you will constantly work to help improve the product performance, by establishing a solid analytical layer and search for potential impact.
You'll be working to create a data culture and will play an important role in making product decisions.
So, what will you be doing all day?
Your role as part of the product analytics team means your daily responsibilities may include:
- To plan what is measured, why and what data is required for it. To make sure that the data is reliable and complete
- To produce reports and dashboards for monitoring product performance in multiple segments, maintain and assimilate them within product functions
- To investigate trends and behaviors from the data, identify a problem and recommend it as potential through in-depth analysis
- To work closely with the various product functions (PM, R&D, Design), define metrics for business questions, take an active part in product design and development on an ongoing basis
- To design & analyze multiple AB tests, presenting results and recommendations in a matter-of-fact manner
- To act as an analytical focal point for stakeholders when it comes to data
This is the perfect job for someone who:
- has 3+ years of experience working as a product/ data analyst, preferably from a B2C company
- holds a B.Sc./M.Sc. in industrial engineering/ economics/ statistics or other quantative background
- excel SQL and master Google Sheets
- is expert in visualization analysis tools (Tableau, Mixpanel)
- possess strong analytical skills and know how to look at the big picture and at the same time go down to the details.
- has knowledge of ab testing and user analysis concepts (funnel, activation, segmentation, cohorts, retention, lifetime value)
- has the ability to turn large amounts of data into a concise, meaningful recommendations, and show & tell it in a clear manner
- articulates the right questions and can see different angles of a product or business opportunity
- is a problem solver who knows how to connect the dots and communicate with people in different roles and functions
- knows python, R, or any other scripting language - a bonus
*All Similarweb offices work in a hybrid model, so you can enjoy the flexibility of working from home with the benefits of building face to face connections with fellow Similarwebbers.*
About the team
The B2C group in Similarweb is relatively lean with a startup mind set and passion for data. Our culture is collaborative, open and non-hierarchical where everyone’s voice counts!
Why you’ll love being a Similarwebber:
You’ll actually love the product you work with: Our customers aren’t our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said “the product.” Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
You’ll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue and empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. You’ll find the resources you need to take initiative and create meaningful change within the organization.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously, and offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings and happy hours.
You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether it’s Career Week, personalized coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, you’ll find all the tools and opportunities you need to develop your career right here.
Diversity isn’t just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.