Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 3000 global customers. Our wide range of solutions are used by companies like Google, eBay, and Adidas.
We help our customers succeed in today’s digital world, by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, and more.
In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, and we haven’t stopped growing since!
We’re looking for a Channel Sales Manager to identify, develop, and expand our relationships and go-to-market strategies for multiple sales channels in specific region.
This role will report to our Director of Channels Sales.
Why is this role so important at Similarweb?
Our partners and resellers are a very important part of our GTM strategy, and give us additional channels for establishing relationships with new clients in locations and industries all over the world. As Channel Sales Manager, you will strategize and drive the entire sales cycle for multiple channels, and maintain valuable relationships with existing partners.
So, what will you be doing all day?
Your role as part of the Channels and Resellers team, means your daily responsibilities may include:
- Acting as the primary owner of the relationship with our channels and resellers, in whatever capacity is needed
- Developing business plans, financial targets and critical milestones needed to meet regional KPIs
- Mentoring the channel team members on Similarweb’s offerings and solutions and enhancing their expertise in the product or domain/industry
- Acts as a sales partner to channels by joining demos, onboarding meetings and renewal/upsell calls
- Coordinating the involvement of Similarweb operational functions such as sales operations, legal support, service and management with the channels
- Conducting market research and analysis, to find opportunities to penetrate new markets or grow existing channels
- Developing and maintaining cross functional relationships with our partners at director/C level to increase engagement
This is the perfect job for someone who:
- Has at least 2+ years experience in a customer facing role as a strategic account manager, channel sales manager or other relevant function
- Demonstrates proven experience leading successful channel partnerships
- Has strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Speaks English fluently
- Can accommodate working as part of a global team
- Has an analytical mindset, and strong interpersonal skills
- Has experience working with or selling Saas products (preferable)
*All Similarweb offices work in a hybrid model, so you can enjoy the flexibility of working from home with the benefits of building face to face connections with fellow Similarwebbers.*
About the Channels and Resellers team
Our global channels and resellers team is in growth mode, which means you’ll have the unique opportunity to directly impact the business in a very tangible way. You will get to work alongside the industry’s top talent, and gain experience driving success at every aspect of the sales funnel.
Why you’ll love being a Similarwebber:
You’ll actually love the product you work with: Our customers aren’t our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said “the product.” Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
You’ll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue and empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. You’ll find the resources you need to take initiative and create meaningful change within the organization.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously, and offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings and happy hours.
You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether it’s Career Week, personalized coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, you’ll find all the tools and opportunities you need to develop your career right here.
Diversity isn’t just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.
This position may be based in one of several locations. If your position will be based in SimilarWeb’s New York City office or will require travel to the New York City office, your offer will be contingent upon proof of COVID-19 vaccination, as required by the New York City Commissioner of Health and Mental Hygiene.