Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 3500 global customers. Our wide range of solutions power the digital strategies of companies like Google, eBay, and Adidas.
We help our customers succeed in today’s digital world by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, and more.
In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, and we haven’t stopped growing since!
We’re looking for a Billing Specialist to support the overall billing functions such as processing service agreements, maintaining customers' information and subscriptions, issuing invoices, following up on overdue accounts and providing support to our ‘Go to market’ department. This role will report to the Billing team manager
Why is this role so important at Similarweb?
The billing and collections team act as the focal point both to our go to market department as well as our company’s customers.
We are looking for a driven individual with high standards of data accuracy and Serviceability in order to provide a seamless customer experience.
You are expected to own the full billing cycle, from processing services agreements, customer subscriptions, issue invoices and collections queries by working closely with our legal department, sales ops, go to market (sales, account management) and finance.
So, what will you be doing all day?
Your role as part of the Billing and collection team means your daily responsibilities may include:
- Be the focal point for addressing billing inquiries and activities for customers, sales, and support
- Ensure that transactions are being prepared according to finance policies and approval requirements
- Process internal requests for address changes, billing account changes, rate changes, account termination, account reactivation, recurring billing additions, etc.
- Support the collection activities through special billing requirements and billing reconciliation issues as well as supplying customer documentation
- Contribute to the team’s mission to improve data flows, optimizing our processes, and ensuring accounting output is accurate.
This is the perfect job for someone who obtains:
- Completed a degree in finance/economics/business management preferred- Must
- 1-2 Years of experience in billing or similar roles -Advantage
- A genuine desire to develop positive and productive working relationships with both internal and external customer
- Systems knowledge: Salesforce, Netsuite, Zuora / 3rd party billing system experience - A Plus
- Superb attention to detail; Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Self-motivated, independent, fast learner and adaptive to change
- Excellent English – written and spoken.
- Working Mondays through Fridays - Hybrid model
*All Similarweb offices work in a hybrid model, so you can enjoy the flexibility of working from home with the benefits of building face to face connections with fellow Similarwebbers.*
About the team
We proud ourselves in providing high level of service to our inbound and outbound customers, as well as maintain high professional standards
Why you’ll love being a Similarwebber:
You’ll actually love the product you work with: Our customers aren’t our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said “the product.” Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
You’ll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue and empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. You’ll find the resources you need to take initiative and create meaningful change within the organization.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously, and offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings and happy hours.
You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether it’s Career Week, personalized coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, you’ll find all the tools and opportunities you need to develop your career right here.
Diversity isn’t just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.