Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 3500 global customers. Our wide range of solutions power the digital strategies of companies like Google, eBay, and Adidas.
We help our customers succeed in today’s digital world by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, and more.
In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, and we haven’t stopped growing since!
We’re looking for a Market Intelligence Representative (MIR) - German Speaker to nurture relationships with inbound prospects from our free product, and turn them into qualified leads for our sales pipeline.
This role will report to our MIR Team Manager
This July, we’re opening our 4th MIR Bootcamp, which is an 8-week paid program.
You’ll learn basic sales skills, polish your pitching skills and get a firsthand look at what it’s like to work at a successful SaaS company.
And the best part is: The best in class will join our MIR team!
Why is this role so important at Similarweb?
We receive thousands of inbound leads through our free product, and many of them don’t yet know the value our marketing intelligence product can bring to their company.
As an MIR, you will be the first touchpoint for these new prospects, proving to them the value of Similarweb by sharing relevant insights from our data.
The relationships you build, and the meetings you are able to create for the sales organization, will have a direct impact on our sales pipeline.
This is your chance to launch your hi-tech career in a supportive environment, and provide real value to companies all around the world, from many different industries and verticals.
So, what will you be doing all day?
Your role as part of the Demand Generation team means your daily responsibilities may include:
- Taking inbound calls, chats and responding to contact forms to qualify relevant prospects that could benefit from Similarweb’s many digital intelligence solutions
- Finding relevant insights and data to share with prospects that showcase the true value that Similarweb would bring to their digital strategy
- Sharing these insights either verbally, or through email
- Filling the sales pipeline, by creating a set number of meetings between prospects and sales managers
- Partnering with our marketing department to brainstorm and execute campaigns that show the value of our insights to our registered user base
This is the perfect job for someone who:
- Wants to launch a successful career in tech sales
- Is proficient in German
- Has a strong work ethic, and knows how to develop relationships
- Previous customer-facing or marketing experience - an advantage
- Experience with salesforce- Advantage
- Can speak multiple languages (English or Italian is an advantage)
- Is able to work Monday-Friday starting from July 11th.
*All Similarweb offices work in a hybrid model, so you can enjoy the flexibility of working from home with the benefits of building face to face connections with fellow Similarwebbers.*
Why you’ll love being a Similarwebber:
You’ll actually love the product you work with: Our customers aren’t our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said “the product.” Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
You’ll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue and empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. You’ll find the resources you need to take initiative and create meaningful change within the organization.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously, and offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings and happy hours.
You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether it’s Career Week, personalized coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, you’ll find all the tools and opportunities you need to develop your career right here.
Diversity isn’t just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.