Similarweb is a place for the dreamers. A place to grow personally and professionally, by constantly challenging yourself and the status quo, bringing in new ideas, and simply daring to explore… In Similarweb you’ll be surrounded by talented individuals that are passionate about data, technology, and people.
For five years running, Similarweb has been chosen as one of Dun & Bradstreet’s TOP BEST HI-TECH COMPANIES TO WORK FOR IN ISRAEL. We raised over $240M and have 800 employees across 10 global offices. In May 2021, we began trading on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), and we couldn’t have done it without each and every one of our Similarwebbers.
We believe in balancing between the flexibility of working from home, and the fun of working together and face-to-face personal connections. That is why, at Similarweb we have implemented a Hybrid model, in which you work from the office for 3 days, and can decide to work from home two days a
As part of similarweb’s global Partnership team, this role reports directly to the VP of partnerships and will focus on managing our Service & Technology partnerships
What makes our Partnership Team awesome?
- We love market intelligence! At SimilarWeb you have the opportunity to work with the world's biggest brands and offer a solution that has the power to have a huge impact on their business!
- As part of our global team you will work alongside the industry’s top talent where you will have the chance to not only learn but also grow professionally
- Work at the forefront of marketing technology and big data - where the product is constantly evolving and getting better and better with each new iteration
As the Director of Partnerships at SimilarWeb you will:
- Be responsible for managing, optimising and scaling SimilarWeb’s Service and Technology partners ecosystem
- Lead, hire, train, coach and supervise a team of Business Developers and Partners Managers, empowering and enabling them to achieve their respective revenue goals.
- Provide the appropriate infrastructure and resources to develop, track and grow the required expertise of each member of the organisation
- Develop Partnership programs and long term Strategic plan in conjunction with the VP of Partnerships
- Define and execute on joint demand generation activities with our partners - aimed at driving direct and indirect revenue growth at scale.
- Exceed revenue goals through efficient management of the sales process and world class execution across the entire partnership programs
- Effectively report and forecast revenue performance of the team vs. Targets
- Provide visibility to the business stakeholders on the status of our existing partnerships, growth plans, future milestones, and needs from the various functions.
- Collaborate and partner internally with our marketing and product strategy teams to scale the partnerships program and increase brand awareness of Similarweb.
What will I bring to the team?
- 5-10 years’ experience in Partnerships, channels, or in management consulting - must
- 3-5+ years’ experience in leading partnerships/sales teams - must
- Experience in developing and implementing strategic business plans
- Experience in managing End to End business lines, including team management, cross functional collaboration, and forecast team performance
- Strong understanding of the digital marketing space with a preference for experience of Market Intelligence
- Proven history of building and maintaining strong relationships with clients/partners at senior levels
- Passionate about coaching, mentorship and team management
- Motivated by helping people grow with a desire to continue learning
- A self-starter with the ability to work in a high-growth, rapidly changing marketplace
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you'll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you'll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team
Bring your authentic self, DEI @ Similarweb
Similarweb is a global company that strives to create a workplace reflective of the communities we serve, where individuals are empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.