Similarweb is a place for the dreamers. A place to grow personally and professionally, by constantly challenging yourself and the status quo, bringing in new ideas, and simply daring to explore… In Similarweb you’ll be surrounded by talented individuals that are passionate about data, technology, and people.
For five years running, Similarweb has been chosen as one of Dun & Bradstreet’s TOP BEST HI-TECH COMPANIES TO WORK FOR IN ISRAEL. We raised over $240M and have 800 employees across 10 global offices. In May 2021, we began trading on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), and we couldn’t have done it without each and every one of our Similarwebbers.
We believe in balancing between the flexibility of working from home, and the fun of working together and face to face personal connections. That is why, at Similarweb we have implemented a Hybrid model, in which you work from the office 3 days, and can decide to work from home two days a week. Enjoying the best of both worlds!
We Want You!
We’re looking for an experienced professional to build and execute our customers’ multi-channel acquisition, driving purchase behavior through the use of all available digital techniques, emerging platforms and technologies.
What you're going to do:
- Design, define and build the entire user acquisition strategy across regions, products, platforms and audiences.
- Hire, manage and train professionals to manage all paid channels- PPC, Affiliates and Media Buying
- Optimize acquisition and remarketing channels’ ROI to increase demand and engage with potential prospects.
- Coordinate and execute “go-to-market” plans partnering closely with other marketing functions
- Constantly test designs, offers, content and user experience to drive conversions.
- Work closely with Data Science & BI teams to improve and evolve measurement, conversion infrastructure and data management platforms to gain deeper insights into the entire customers’ lifecycle.
- Conduct research on new and emerging digital platforms, techniques and partnerships. Develop a strong partnership strategy and partnership yearly calendar.
- Develop affiliate program strategy and define KPIs. Perform new affiliate acquisition through research, referrals, networking, cold calling, data feeds and emails.
- At least 5 years of experience managing large-scale acquisition teams
- At least 3 years of experience as a PPC manager, affiliate management and/or media buying in a global internet company and/or well-known agency.
- Experience with B2B SaaS- strong advantage
- A track record of delivering outstanding growth in digital customer experience programs
- Knowledge of various PPC platforms- Google Ads, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn, as well as Affiliate management platforms.
- Analytical thinker, methodological, ROI oriented
- Exceptional attention to details
- Strong problem-solving and fact-based decision-making skills
- English at mother tongue or high level
- Excel expert (SQL knowledge- an advantage)
Why choose Similarweb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At Similarweb, you’ll be surrounded by curious, witty and passionate people that are hungry to drive real impact. We are proud to have over 800 creative and talented professionals, and we strongly believe in winning together as a way of driving a successful business!
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: We believe in excellence as a mindset. It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team and working together to reach new heights.
Similarweb is a global company that strives to create a workplace reflective of the communities we serve, where individuals are empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.
Similarweb is the most trusted platform for understanding online behavior. Millions of people rely on Similarweb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. Learn more at WWW.SIMILARWEB.COM.