Similarweb is the most trusted platform for understanding online behavior. Millions of people rely on Similarweb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem.
For five years running, Similarweb has been chosen as one of Dun & Bradstreet’s TOP BEST HI-TECH COMPANIES TO WORK FOR IN ISRAEL. We raised over $240M and have 1000+ employees across 12 global offices. In May 2021, we began trading on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), and we couldn’t have done it without each and every one of our Similarwebbers.
Learn more at WWW.SIMILARWEB.COM.
This position is entry level. No prior billing experience required. This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate wanting to begin their finance career in a vastly growing tech company.
As a Billing Specialist at SimilarWeb you will:
Be responsible for accurate and timely customer invoicing, regular maintenance of recurring billing accounts, and for the general integrity of customer data in our systems. This position also supports the GTM teams as well as Collection activities handling all special billing requirements and billing reconciliation issues as well as supplying customer documentation as needed.
- Process all Quotes/ Orders in a timely fashion
- Ensure that transactions are being prepared according to finance policies and approval standards are being met per set requirements
- Responsible for verifying and processing daily invoices
- Be the focal point for addressing billing inquiries and activities for customers and provisioning permissions, sales, and support
- Process internal requests for address changes, billing account changes, rate changes, account termination, account reactivation, recurring billing additions, etc.
- Support the collection activities through special billing requirements and billing reconciliation issues as well as supplying customer documentation
- Contribute to the team’s mission to improve data flows, optimizing our processes, and ensuring accounting output is accurate
What will I bring to the team?
- Completed a degree in finance/economics/business or related degree
- Have a good technical and system understanding
- Proficiency with MS Windows Office Suite (advanced user of Excel preferred)
- Superb attention to detail and strong analytical abilities
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Ability to work with the corporate office and to be self-motivated
- Ability to learn quickly and keep up in an ever-changing environment
- High level of confidentiality, discretion, and professionalism
- Ability to produce well-written, professional documents (spreadsheets, email, etc)
- Ability to follow directions, meet strict deadlines, and work independently
- Ability and genuine desire to develop positive and productive working relationships with both internal and external customers
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you’ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team
This position may be based in one of several locations. If your position will be based in SimilarWeb’s New York City office or will require travel to the New York City office, your offer will be contingent upon proof of COVID-19 vaccination, as required by the New York City Commissioner of Health and Mental Hygiene.