Similarweb is a place for the dreamers. A place to grow personally and professionally, by constantly challenging yourself and the status quo, bringing in new ideas, and simply daring to explore… In Similarweb you’ll be surrounded by talented individuals that are passionate about data, technology, and people.
For five years running, Similarweb has been chosen as one of Dun & Bradstreet’s TOP BEST HI-TECH COMPANIES TO WORK FOR IN ISRAEL. We raised over $240M and have 800 employees across 10 global offices. In May 2021, we began trading on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), and we couldn’t have done it without each and every one of our Similarwebbers.
We believe in balancing between the flexibility of working from home, and the fun of working together and face to face personal connections. That is why, at Similarweb we have implemented a Hybrid model, in which you work from the office 3 days, and can decide to work from home two days a week. Enjoying the best of both worlds!
We are looking for a PMI and Corporate Development professional:
The PMI and Corporate Development professional will play a pivotal role in managing and ensuring the success of acquisitions and select strategic partnerships across the company.
This position will report directly to the PMI and Corporate Development Principal and will be a part of the Similarweb Corporate Development team.
- Lead and own the post merger integration process across different domains and areas of the business including Product, Operations, Engineering, Legal, GTM, Finance, HR and others
- Work with executive management and key stakeholders to drive the post merger integration, remove and solve blockers and ensure the success of all corporate development projects
- Participate in different corp dev processes to craft, design and architect the day after plan
- Involved in pre-signing/closing and taking a significant role in the design and architecture of the PMI
What does the ideal candidate look like:
- Bachelor’s degree from a top university in a relevant discipline (MBA is preferred)
- 5+ years’ of work experience with a minimum of 3 years in corporate development, management consulting, strategic consulting or transformational cross company projects in technology sectors.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and creatively while applying sound business judgment and strong quantitative analysis skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build and maintain a network of relationships which facilitate deal flow
- Self-starter who can excel in a fast-paced and fluid environment
- Excellent oral and written skills to communicate complex issues and influence others internally and externally
Why choose Similarweb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At Similarweb, you’ll be surrounded by curious, witty and passionate people that are hungry to drive real impact. We are proud to have over 800 creative and talented professionals, and we strongly believe in winning together as a way of driving a successful business!
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: We believe in excellence as a mindset. It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team and working together to reach new heights.
Similarweb is a global company that strives to create a workplace reflective of the communities we serve, where individuals are empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.
Similarweb is the most trusted platform for understanding online behavior. Millions of people rely on Similarweb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. Learn more at WWW.SIMILARWEB.COM.