Similarweb is the most trusted platform for understanding online behavior. Millions of people rely on Similarweb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem.
For five years running, Similarweb has been chosen as one of Dun & Bradstreet’s TOP BEST HI-TECH COMPANIES TO WORK FOR IN ISRAEL. We raised over $240M and have 1,000 employees across 10 global offices. In May 2021, we began trading on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), and we couldn’t have done it without each and every one of our Similarwebbers.
So what is a Solution Engineer within our Investors team?
It’s a client-facing position and you’ll have the opportunity to directly work with some of the world’s biggest and most prestigious financial institutions providing them with the analysis to make better investment decisions. You will deploy Similarweb data to help Investors with advanced analysis that will help them to answer important investments questions. As a Solution Engineer for Investors you will need to have a deep understanding about the Investment universe as well as explaining the value and importance of alternative data within the space. An SE collaborates with multiple departments at Similarweb to help turn Similarweb’s data into insights!
Here's what you can expect in the role:
- Own the value-based cycle of the sales process
- Work hand in hand with the Investor Sales Manager to improve the win-rate of business within the Investment space
- Connect to potential customers to understand pain-points and qualify their needs
- Analyze Similarweb's proprietary data and transforming it into presentations and insights for Investor clients
- Present decks as well as live product demonstrations of our platform
- Play a key role in contributing to the global strategy for our Investor stack
- Perform initiatives (like trials, outreach programs etc) in your market
- Establish and operate standardized process for collecting and interpreting market intelligence data
What does the ideal candidate look like:
- 2+ years experience working at a financial institution i.e Equity Research, Asset Management, PE / VC, Investment Bank, Hedge Fund etc
- Data analysis & insights or financial analysis experience
- Highly skilled in Excel
- Experience producing high quality client-facing materials
- Analytical mindset with the ability to quickly digest a problem and identify a solution
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Big plus: Digital marketing experience preferred
Why choose Similarweb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At Similarweb, you’ll be surrounded by curious, witty and passionate people that are hungry to drive real impact. We are proud to have over 850 creative and talented professionals, and we strongly believe in winning together as a way of driving a successful business!
Balancing between the flexibility of working from home and the fun of working together with face to face personal connections is important to us. That is why, at Similarweb we will be implementing a Hybrid model in which you work from the office 3 days, and can decide to work from home two days a week. Enjoying the best of both worlds!
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: We believe in excellence as a mindset. It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team and working together to reach new heights.
Bring your authentic self, DEI @ Similarweb
Similarweb is a global company that strives to create a workplace reflective of the communities we serve, where individuals are empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.
This position may be based in one of several locations. If your position will be based in Similarweb’s New York City office or will require travel to the New York City office, your offer will be contingent upon proof of COVID-19 vaccination, as required by the New York City Commissioner of Health and Mental Hygiene.