Similarweb is a place for the dreamers. A place to grow personally and professionally, by constantly challenging yourself and the status quo, bringing in new ideas, and simply daring to explore… In Similarweb you’ll be surrounded by talented individuals that are passionate about data, technology, and people.
For five years running, Similarweb has been chosen as one of Dun & Bradstreet’s TOP BEST HI-TECH COMPANIES TO WORK FOR IN ISRAEL. We raised over $240M and have 800 employees across 10 global offices. In May 2021, we began trading on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), and we couldn’t have done it without each and every one of our Similarwebbers.
We believe in balancing between the flexibility of working from home, and the fun of working together and face to face personal connections. That is why, at Similarweb we have implemented a Hybrid model, in which you work from the office 3 days, and can decide to work from home two days a week. Enjoying the best of both worlds!
What makes the Similarweb R&D team awesome?
- We love data! At Similarweb you have the opportunity to work on a petabyte scale!
- As part of the team you will support everything from our multi million client side panel across all platforms through our massive ingest pipeline
- We are solving some really hard problems in machine learning, estimation, classification etc.
- Work with cutting edge technology - we often beta test the tech that other people will only discover next year!
- We want you to get better and help you set goals and conquer them
We are looking for an Experienced Frontend Developer.
What does the day to day of Frontend Developer at Similarweb look like:
- Tackle tough problems and find creative ways to solve them
- Determine feasibility by performing risk management and evaluating tradeoffs
- Lead decision-making & design of APIs, mechanisms and abstractions
- Build new features and directly impact the future of our product from UI to DB
- Write (a lot of) high-quality, functional code – frontend and backend
- Improve your skills, learn from and mentor top-notch engineers and enrich other team members
- Perform code reviews, evaluate implementations, and provide feedback
- Have lots of fun!
- At least 3 years of UI oriented development experience
- Solid experience and passion around software engineering
- Experience in frontend development (Well-known frameworks- React, Angular - an advantage)
- Experience in NodeJS development- an advantage
- Experience with databases- advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable taking challenges and learning new technologies
- Team player, leader, confident, “getting things done”, independent, passionate and enthusiastic!
Why choose Similarweb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At Similarweb, you’ll be surrounded by curious, witty and passionate people that are hungry to drive real impact. We are proud to have over 800 creative and talented professionals, and we strongly believe in winning together as a way of driving a successful business!
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: We believe in excellence as a mindset. It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team and working together to reach new heights.
Similarweb is a global company that strives to create a workplace reflective of the communities we serve, where individuals are empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.
Similarweb is the most trusted platform for understanding online behavior. Millions of people rely on Similarweb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. Learn more at WWW.SIMILARWEB.COM.