Similarweb is a place for the dreamers. A place to grow personally and professionally, by constantly challenging yourself and the status quo, bringing in new ideas, and simply daring to explore… In Similarweb you’ll be surrounded by talented individuals that are passionate about data, technology, and people.
For five years running, Similarweb has been chosen as one of Dun & Bradstreet’s top best hi-tech companies to work for in Israel. We raised over $240M and have 800 employees across 10 global offices. In May 2021, we began trading on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), and we couldn’t have done it without each and every one of our Similarwebbers.
We believe in balancing between the flexibility of working from home, and the fun of working together and face to face personal connections. That is why, at Similarweb we have implemented a Hybrid model, in which you work from the office 3 days, and can decide to work from home two days a week. Enjoying the best of both worlds!
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly driven Office Manager who is passionate about culture and all things Employee Experience to be part of a fast-growing and fun global tech company. The Office Manager will be working from the Tokyo office located in Otemachi, Tokyo and will be reporting to the Global Employee Experience Director in Tel Aviv.
What does the day to day of an Office Manager at Similarweb look like:
- Responsible for reception, being the first point of contact in the business
- Solely responsible for the day-to-day running of the office and facilities management
- Implement and proactively improve employee experience & engagement initiatives, including all employees life cycle, from on-boarding of new hires till off-boarding
- Full responsibility on office appearance - monitor cleaning, maintenance, ordering refreshment and office supplies
- First point of contact and solely accountable for resolving all operational tasks
- Focal point for IT support and supporting all office technical issues
- Responsible for Health & Safety and Fire Safety compliance
- Manage office G&A budget, ensuring accurate and timely reporting
- Plan and organise logistics for all company events, team meetings and social activities
- Provide support for a range of HR/Employee Experience initiatives
- PA support to the General Manager of Japan
What you will bring to the role:
- Proven experience in a similar role
- English - Fluent both written and spoken
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, G-Suite and related software
- Ability to work autonomously, use initiative, and take full ownership of the role
- Highly organised and accurate, with strong attention to detail
- Results-driven, with excellent prioritisation of workload and deadlines
- Flexible, cooperative, and a team player who loves to help others
- Self-confident to interact well with all levels of management and staff, internally and externally
- Proactive, creative, enthusiastic and sociable
Why choose Similarweb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At Similarweb, you’ll be surrounded by innovative, passionate and creative people that are looking to drive real impact. We are proud to have over 800 talented and passionate professionals, and we strongly believe in winning together as a way of driving a successful business!
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team
Bring your authentic self, DEI @ Similarweb
Similarweb is a global company that strives to create a workplace reflective of the communities we serve, where individuals are empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.