Similarweb is a place for the dreamers. A place to grow personally and professionally, by constantly challenging yourself and the status quo, bringing in new ideas, and simply daring to explore… In Similarweb you’ll be surrounded by talented individuals that are passionate about data, technology, and people.
For five years running, Similarweb has been chosen as one of Dun & Bradstreet’s TOP BEST HI-TECH COMPANIES TO WORK FOR IN ISRAEL. We raised over $240M and have 800 employees across 10 global offices. In May 2021, we began trading on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), and we couldn’t have done it without each and every one of our Similarwebbers.
We believe in balancing between the flexibility of working from home, and the fun of working together and face to face personal connections. That is why, at Similarweb we have implemented a Hybrid model, in which you work from the office 3 days, and can decide to work from home two days a week. Enjoying the best of both worlds!
We Want You!
As an Account Manager for the dedicated Similarweb SMB team, you will work in an exciting new business unit at the forefront of marketing technology and big data; working with many of the world’s leading marketing agencies.
You will be responsible for the retention and expansion of accounts in addition to driving the adoption of our Market Intelligence solutions in core processes across the business. You will own the relationship with customers and key decision-makers helping them with reaching business goals and KPIs leveraging Market Intelligence and our Consulting services.
As an Inside Account Manager at Similarweb you will:
- Manage and develop long-term partnerships with some of the biggest brands in the world
- Increase renewal rates
- Manage relationships with account users regarding engagement and product adoption in order to exceed commercial targets
- Identify and lead upsell opportunities to drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall engagement
What will I bring to the team?
- Native French speaker - Must
- 2 years+ of account management or sales experience in customer-facing roles (SaaS background preferred)
- Experience in account management and/or client-direct sales, and to be highly successful at running consultative sales processes in large, complex organizations
- Strong understanding of the digital marketing space
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to influence, confidently handle objections, and resolve customer issues
- Experience in presenting to and interacting with senior management of organizations
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Team player able to effectively interact with colleagues and business partners across the company
- Must have: business level English (near native)
- Working days - Mon-Fri
Why choose Similarweb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At Similarweb, you’ll be surrounded by curious, witty and passionate people that are hungry to drive real impact. We are proud to have over 800 creative and talented professionals, and we strongly believe in winning together as a way of driving a successful business!
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: We believe in excellence as a mindset. It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team and working together to reach new heights.
Similarweb is a global company that strives to create a workplace reflective of the communities we serve, where individuals are empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.
Similarweb is the most trusted platform for understanding online behavior. Millions of people rely on Similarweb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. Learn more at WWW.SIMILARWEB.COM.