Similarweb is the most trusted platform for understanding online behavior. Millions of people rely on Similarweb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem.
For five years running, Similarweb has been chosen as one of Dun & Bradstreet’s TOP BEST HI-TECH COMPANIES TO WORK FOR IN ISRAEL. We raised over $240M and have 1,000 employees across 10 global offices. In May 2021, we began trading on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), and we couldn’t have done it without each and every one of our Similarwebbers.
We believe in balancing between the flexibility of working from home, and the fun of working together and face-to-face personal connections. That is why at Similarweb we have implemented a Hybrid model, in which you work from the office 3 days, and can decide to work from home two days a week. Enjoying the best of both worlds!
We’re hiring a Client Success Strategist within our Investor Vertical to work with our Strategic Investor clients globally to ensure they are maximizing their value from Similarweb’s solutions. You’ll partner with our account management and sales team in order to advise businesses on their strategy, demonstrate the full value of our solutions, drive product adoption and grow the scope of our relationship with each account.
As a Client Success Strategist at Similarweb, you will:
- Provide expert-level input with clients
- Collaborate with your commercial partners in developing and executing strategies to grow the size and adoption of the account
- Create and deliver decks, demos and product trials to drive value into the sales process, focussing on solving-for-the-customer need
- Consult with key client-side stakeholders on product engagement and value propagation for 10-20 large international accounts (typically Fortune 500)
- Provide ongoing value to clients by creating and delivering decks, insight emails, client workshops and calls in order to drive ROI and adoption across our solutions
- Analyze usage data and follow market trends to identify opportunities. Become an expert in the industry your clients operate in
- Contribute to the global Client & Employee Success organization:
- Work closely with management team on strategic initiatives related to the growth of the team
- Leading internal education sessions to up-skill the team on account best practices
- Provide strategic input:
- Use your professional expertise and Similarweb knowledge to help up-skill the sales and account management team in understanding how to map the Similarweb product to specific use-cases/personas/industries
- Actively participate in the feedback loop into Solutions (Similarweb’s strategy arm) on product, positioning, go-to-market strategy, and more
- Identify opportunities for recycling content into white papers, blog posts, etc. by our Solutions and Marketing departments
What does the ideal candidate look like:
- Strong understanding of SaaS and the Investor space
- An interest in working with investor clients and communicating value we bring to the investment community
- 5+ years of relevant experience to the above responsibilities
- Passion for digital marketing and emerging trends in the digital landscape
- Experience producing high quality client-facing materials
- Highly skilled in Excel (or Google Sheets) and Powerpoint (or Google Slides)
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, multi-project and deadline-driven environment
It’s a plus if you
- Can speak multiple languages
- Have experience using Similarweb
Why choose Similarweb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At Similarweb, you’ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you’ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team
Bring your authentic self, DEI @ Similarweb
Similarweb is a global company that strives to create a workplace reflective of the communities we serve, where individuals are empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.
This position may be based in one of several locations. If your position will be based in Similarweb’s New York City office or will require travel to the New York City office, your offer will be contingent upon proof of COVID-19 vaccination, as required by the New York City Commissioner of Health and Mental Hygiene.