HR Business Partner - North America
Similarweb is a place for the dreamers. A place to grow personally and professionally, by constantly challenging yourself and the status quo, bringing in new ideas, and simply daring to explore… In Similarweb you’ll be surrounded by talented individuals that are passionate about data, technology, and people.
For five years running, Similarweb has been chosen as one of Dun & Bradstreet’s top best hi-tech companies to work for in Israel. We raised over $240M and have 800 employees across 10 global offices. In May 2021, we began trading on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), and we couldn’t have done it without each and every one of our Similarwebbers.
We believe in balancing between the flexibility of working from home, and the fun of working together and face to face personal connections. That is why, at Similarweb we have implemented a Hybrid model, in which you work from the office 3 days, and can decide to work from home two days a week. Enjoying the best of both worlds!
We are looking for an HR Business Partner (HRBP) who will support the GM of North America and other leaders in the Region with the main focus on the Go-To-Market organization. You will bring value and impact contributing to and delivering our HR strategy with a focus on talent management, resourcing, coaching and building leadership capabilities.
This role will report to the VP, HR in NY and will be part of a fast growing global team headquartered in Israel, so you will have a supportive professional network, as well as unique opportunities to learn, stretch your capabilities, and share knowledge.
Work Arrangement: New York, NY (hybrid in-office & remote)
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Builds strong relationships with internal customers
- Proactively supports and Implements cross-organizational HR programs and processes (merit process, performance review, management development, etc.)
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Work closely with VP’s and Managers on advising on how to best optimize their organization for success: Structure, capabilities and processes.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Coaching managers and VPs to strengthen their managerial and leadership capabilities. Coach employees for success and help them navigate within the organization
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Work closely with the TA team and line managers to make sure hiring process are set for success
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
The ideal candidate:
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or similar relevant field
- Minimum 4+ years of progressive and direct HR Business Partner experience
- Ability to work autonomously and manage multiple simultaneous priorities
- Proven track record of success within multiple HR functions including employee relations, training and development, performance management, benefits, compensation, compliance and recruiting.
- Impeccable communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Experience in fast paced environments, with a collaborative and commercial approach.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
Why choose Similarweb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At Similarweb, you’ll be surrounded by curious, witty and passionate people that are hungry to drive real impact. We are proud to have over 800 creative and talented professionals, and we strongly believe in winning together as a way of driving a successful business!
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: We believe in excellence as a mindset. It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team and working together to reach new heights.
Similarweb is the most trusted platform for understanding online behavior. Millions of people rely on Similarweb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. Learn more at www.similarweb.com.