As the most trusted platform for understanding online behavior, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. Learn more at www.similarweb.com. The company has raised over $240M and has over 700 employees across 11 global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one of Calcalist's Top 50 Startups 2019 and one of the 10 Most Desirable Israeli Companies to Work for. Similarweb is also ranked 8th in Dun’s best high tech companies to work for in Israel in 2018, taking over companies such as Amazon, Mobileye, PayPal, Ebay and more.
We Want You!
The Technical Solution Account Manager will be responsible for the retention process and growth strategies for customers/partners who take Similarweb data and integrate it into product offerings that they sell to end users. You will own the relationship with customers and key decision-makers helping them with reaching business goals and KPIs leveraging Market Intelligence and our Consulting services.
As a Technical Solution Account Manager at SimilarWeb you will:
- Manage relationships with account users regarding engagement and product adoption in order to exceed commercial targets
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall engagement
- Negotiate and close renewal and upsell contracts to meet target performance goals
- Partner with Sales Managers to drive account growth and maximize revenue potential
- Partner with Technical Solutions team to scope integration and data needs for product integration
- Partner with our product strategy and other teams to scale the OEM motion and extend the Similarweb brand through partnerships with other companies
- Act as an expert on the value of Similarweb data and products through live demonstrations and collaboration sessions with clients
What will I bring to the team?
- 2+ years OEM/ Technical Account Management Experience preferred
- 4+ years of account management or sales experience in customer-facing roles (SaaS background)
- Experience in client-direct account management, and be highly successful at running consultative sales processes in large, complex prospect organizations
- Ability to influence, confidently handle objections, and resolve customer issues
- Experience in presenting to and interacting with senior management of organizations
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Team player able to effectively interact with colleagues and business partners across the company
- High degree of comfort with technical concepts, systems and integration strategies
- Strong understanding of the digital marketing space
- Working days - Mon-Fri
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by innovative, passionate and creative people that are looking to drive real impact. We are proud to have over 400 talented and passionate professionals, and we strongly believe in winning together as a way of driving a successful business!
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: We believe in excellence as a mindset. It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together:We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team and working together to reach new heights.