As the most trusted platform for measuring online behavior, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. Learn more at www.similarweb.com. The company has raised over $240M and has over 700 employees across eleven global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one of Calcalist's Top 50 Startups 2019 and one of the 10 Most Desirable Israeli Companies to Work for. Similarweb is also ranked 8th in Dun’s best high tech companies to work for in Israel in 2018, taking over companies such as Amazon, Mobileye, PayPal, Ebay and more.
What makes the SimilarWeb Product team awesome?
- We love market intelligence! At SimilarWeb you have the opportunity to work with growing companies across verticals and help them integrate a solution that has the power to have a huge impact on their business!
- As part of our global team you will work alongside the industry’s top talent where you will have the chance to not only learn but also grow professionally
- Work at the forefront of B2B platforms - where the product is constantly evolving and getting better and better with each new iteration
- You get to have a direct impact on the success of the company by strategically helping clients
A day to day as a Product Manager means...
- Becoming an expert about our users, their goals, challenges, workflows and other tools they are using
- Plan, prioritize and define features to realize the strategic initiatives of the company
- Bring to life your features by working closely with product designers, developers, manual/automation QA, big data engineers and data scientists
- Rollout features to our users responsibly utilizing user testing, closed and open beta programs
- Monitor product KPIs, analyze user behavior, collect user feedback and iterate the features to achieve product goals
What will I bring to the team?
- BSc in industrial engineering, computer science or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years of experience as a Product Manager in SAAS/B2B web products - a MUST
- Fast learner with good technical understanding and a structured data-driven approach
- Team player with a Getting things done, Hands-on state of mind
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you’ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team