As the most trusted platform for understanding online behavior, millions of people rely on Similarweb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. Learn more at www.similarweb.com. The company has raised over $240M and has over 700 employees across 11 global offices.
Similarweb has been named one of Calcalist's Top 50 Startups 2019 and one of the 10 Most Desirable Israeli Companies to Work for. Similarweb is also ranked 8th in Dun’s best high tech companies to work for in Israel in 2018, taking over companies such as Amazon, Mobileye, PayPal, Ebay and more.
As a Marketing Operations Specialist, you will be responsible for all activities related to implementing and executing campaigns and initiatives on behalf of the Marketing Teams and stakeholders. The ideal candidate will have mar-tech knowledge, a problem-solving mentality as well as strong project management and organizational skills, and a passion for marketing and process improvement.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Build and refine audience segmentation strategy and communication flows
- Provide regular and ad-hoc reporting and insights to management and other stakeholders
- Leverage CRM technology to improve KPIs
- Project management
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders across marketing, GTM, and product teams to execute and monitor campaigns
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
- Proactively explore data to find trends, discover KPIs, and apply proper hypothesis testing
- 2 years experience as a Marketing Operations Analyst or specialist
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong project management skills
- Team player, fast learner
- Attention to detail
- Creative. Can bring new ideas and initiatives to messaging
- Experience with SalesForce - advantage
- In-depth knowledge of SimilarWeb customer use cases - advantage
Why choose Similarweb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you’ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team