As the most trusted platform for understanding online behavior, millions of people rely on Similarweb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. Learn more at WWW.SIMILARWEB.COM.
The company has raised over $240M and has over 700 employees across 11 global offices.
Similarweb’s market intelligence solutions provide customers with insights to help them understand, track and grow their digital market share. At Similarweb we bring together the industry’s top talent to work together and create a product that transforms the way that businesses make decisions.
So what is an Industry Consultant (IC)?
- You’ll have the opportunity to directly advise the biggest companies in the world on their strategy as well as contribute to Similarweb’s product strategy.
- Key responsibilities include:
- Meeting with key stakeholders and users of the account to advise on strategy and deployment
- Production of high quality insights (via emails and presentations) to promote ongoing usage and client satisfaction
- Working with the Account Manager and other internal resources if needed, to solve complex client problems and challenges
- Feedback loop with the Solutions Team (product & strategy) to help drive the product forwards with feature suggestions, market feedback and validation
- Promote the Similarweb brand through industry thought-leadership and media appearances (e.g. TV interviews, events)
- Research consultancy:
- Solving client problems and challenges:
- Product strategy:
- This is a full time position reporting to the VP of Solutions and will be based in London or Paris
What will I bring to the team?
- Previous experience of consulting and/or client site experience across CPG, retail, or e-commerce
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Passion for digital marketing and emerging trends in the digital landscape
- Highly skilled in Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience producing high quality client-facing materials
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Fluent French Essential
Why choose Similarweb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by innovative, passionate and creative people that are looking to drive real impact. We are proud to have over 400 talented and passionate professionals, and we strongly believe in winning together as a way of driving a successful business!
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: We believe in excellence as a mindset. It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together:We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team and working together to reach new heights.
If you are interested in this position, please do apply now for consideration. This role also includes a competitive salary and benefits.