As the most trusted platform for measuring online behavior, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. Learn more at WWW.SIMILARWEB.COM.
The company has raised over $240M and has over 700 employees across eleven global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one of CALCALIST'S TOP 50 STARTUPS 2019 and one of the 10 MOST DESIRABLE ISRAELI COMPANIES TO WORK FOR. Similarweb is also ranked 8th in DUN’S BEST HIGH TECH COMPANIES TO WORK FOR IN ISRAEL in 2018, taking over companies such as Amazon, Mobileye, PayPal, eBay and more.
What makes the SimilarWeb R&D team awesome?
- We love data! At SimilarWeb you have the opportunity to work with it on a petabyte scale!
- As part of the team you will support the backend for our multi million client side panel across all platforms through our massive ingest pipeline in cloud (Big data starts with ingesting even bigger data. Our Node.js, Kinesis, Java, Python, Go pipeline is impressive!)
- We are solving some really complex problems with web server scale, algorithms on the client side, research of different OS’s and APIs, managing multi million users products and more.
- Work with cutting edge technology - we often beta test the tech that other people will only discover next year!
- We want you to get better and help you set goals and conquer them
As a Full Stack developer you will:
- You will participate in design & decision making processes of a multidisciplinary self-managed team on a large variety of web technologies
- Tackle tough problems and find creative ways to solve them
- Design, code and manage large scale, highly available services
- Lead decision-making & design of APIs, mechanisms and abstractions
- Write (a lot of) high-quality, functional code – backend and frontend
- Learn new stuff and enrich other team members
- Perform code reviews, evaluate implementations, and provide feedback about potential tool improvements
- Have lots of fun!
Some of technologies and languages you will use:
- Dotnet Core/Dotnet 5
- Our own styled UI components
- Our own core .NET and client side libraries
- OAuth2, OpenId Connect, Saml
- Bunch o various databases and storage systems - Redis, Mysql, Postgres, Redshift
- 4+ years of experience and passion around software engineering
- Experience in .NET development - must
- Experience in contemporary client side development (one or more of the following: Asp.net Core, Aurelia, React, Vue, Angular) - must
- Deep knowledge in both OOP and functional programming - must
- Experience in any other server side platform(Java, NodeJS) - an advantage
- Experience with large scale multi user SAAS platforms - significant advantage
- Knowledge in architecture and design of scalable and high performance complex distributed systems - advantage
- Experience with databases of various kinds(relational - must, others - advantage)
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable taking challenges and learning new technologies
- Team player, leader, confident, “getting things done”, independent, passionate and enthusiastic!
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by innovative, passionate and creative people that are looking to drive real impact. We are proud to have over 600 talented and passionate professionals, and we strongly believe in winning together as a way of driving a successful business!
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team