As the most trusted platform for understanding online behavior, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. Learn more at www.similarweb.com.
The company has raised over $240M and has over 700 employees across 11 global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one of Calcalist's Top 50 Startups 2019 and one of the 10 Most Desirable Israeli Companies to Work for. SimilarWeb is also ranked 8th in Dun’s best high tech companies to work for in Israel in 2018, taking over companies such as Amazon, Mobileye, PayPal, Ebay and more.
Similarweb is looking for a Product Analyst with a strong analytical background and a passion for making business impact through data. As a Product Analyst, you will have full ownership on product analytics, working closely with product managers and leadership to answer product and user behavior questions and enable data driven decision making on product planning.
On a day to day you will:
- Work closely with Product Managers to drive data-driven decisions, understand user behavior and product utilization trends, to optimize feature utilization and product development planning and prioritization
- Define, track and report on Product KPIs to Product leadership and external stakeholders
- Conceptualize, create, and maintain dashboards for tracking key product metrics and experiments
- Serve as a center of knowledge regarding Product engagement best practices
- Initiate optimization projects to improve product funnel and workflows
- Design prediction modeling to correlate product engagement and business impact
- Provide Product related recommendations to external stakeholders (Product Marketing, Go-to-Market, Operations, etc.)
What will You bring to the team?
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a Business or Product Analyst in an Internet/Online company – Must
- Strong analytical skills – Must
- Proficiency level of SQL - Must
- Proficiency level of data visualization tools - Must (Tableau - Advantage)
- Strong presentation & communication capabilities – ability to tell compelling stories with data
- Strong project management skills - ability to plan and execute complex projects involving multiple stakeholders
- Critical thinker - ability to ask and answer, meaningful and impactful questions
- Can do!’, attitude with commitment to identifying and solving difficult problems independently
- Team player – ability to work as part of a company-wide departments that supports business units, product managers, marketing, finance & management
- Experience working in a SaaS company - Big Advantage
- Experience working with Product teams - Big Advantage
- BSc/BA in a quantitative field such as Engineering/Mathematics/Physics/Economy - Advantage)
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by innovative, passionate and creative people that are looking to drive real impact. We are proud to have over 500 talented and passionate professionals, and we strongly believe in winning together as a way of driving a successful business!
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: We believe in excellence as a mindset. It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team and working together to reach new heights.