As the most trusted platform for understanding online behavior, millions of people rely on Similarweb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. Learn more at WWW.SIMILARWEB.COM.
The company has raised over $240M and has over 700 employees across 11 global offices.
A unique opportunity for a talented consultant to join our pioneering Advisory Services team at an exciting time of growth.
The Advisory Services Consultant will be focused on producing paid, insightful, custom reports in collaboration with the sales organization and data engineering teams and managing client relationships.
As part of Similarweb’s global Advisory Services team, this role is based in New York and reports to the AS Team Manager in North America.
- Partner with the go-to-market team and the AS Team Manager to build custom advisory deliverables to answer client’s pain points using Similarweb’s full range of data assets
- Support the transition from Pre-Sales to Post Sales to deliver seamless Advisory Services to clients
- Collaborate with Data Engineering to produce best in class data throughout the life cycle of the project, focusing on QA
- Deliver world-class insights reports and actionable recommendations in PPT/PDF format through analysis of scoped project data
- Acting as a trusted partner and communicate directly with the client for the entire project lifecycle in conjunction with the go-to-market teams
- On a case by case basis, manage the whole project cycle from scoping and pricing, particularly for upsells
What will I bring to the team?
- English language at business level
- Experience in managing complex data-driven projects
- Comprehensive understanding of digital ecosystem and online user behaviors
- Advanced level proficiency in data analysis, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to build rapport, establish trust and create emotional engagement with internal stakeholders and clients
- Strong project management skills to manage multiple and complex projects in collaboration with total commitment on quality and timelines
- Ability to anticipate risks and mitigate them effectively
- Strategic thinking to understand issues, trends and perspectives, focusing on long term success
- Problem-solving skills to proactively recognize problems and use all available resources to identify the best solution and to build proven methodology to solve similar problems
- High creativity to generate new and unconventional methods to approach existing issues by adding value
Why choose Similarweb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At Similarweb, you’ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you’ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team