As the most trusted platform for understanding online behaviour, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem.
A unique opportunity for a talented consultant to join our pioneering Advisory Services team at an exciting time of growth.
The Digital Data Analyst will be focused on scoping and producing paid, insightful, custom reports in collaboration with the sales organisation and data engineering teams and managing client relationships.
As part of Similarweb’s global Advisory Services team, this role is based in Sydney and will work with the Japanese market, reporting to the AS International Team Manager in London.
- Partner with the go-to-market team and the AS Team Manager to scope out and plan custom advisory projects to answer client’s pain points using SimilarWeb’s full range of data assets
- Support the transition from Pre-Sales to Post Sales to deliver seamless Advisory Services to clients
- Collaborate with Data Engineering to produce best in class data throughout the life cycle of the project, focusing on QA
- Deliver world-class insights reports and actionable recommendations in PPT/PDF format through analysis of scoped project data
- Acting as a trusted partner and communicate directly with the client for the entire project lifecycle in conjunction with the go-to-market teams
- On a case by case basis, manage the whole project cycle from scoping and pricing, particularly for upsells
What will I bring to the team?
- Japanese language at native level; English language at business level
- Experience in managing complex data driven projects
- Comprehensive understanding of digital ecosystem and online user behaviours
- Advanced level proficiency in data analysis, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to build rapport, establish trust and create emotional engagement with internal stakeholders and clients
- Strong project management skills to manage multiple and complex projects in collaboration with total commitment on quality and timelines
- Ability to anticipate risks and mitigate them effectively
- Strategic thinking to understand issues, trends and perspectives, focusing on long term success
- Advanced analytical skills to evaluate, optimize, and integrate various facts to drive business impact
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal direction
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by innovative, passionate and creative people that are looking to drive real impact. We are proud to have over 600 talented and passionate professionals, and we strongly believe in winning together as a way of driving a successful business!
- Data-Driven: We believe data-driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team