As the most trusted platform for understanding online behavior, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. Learn more at WWW.SIMILARWEB.COM. The company has raised over $240M and has over 750 employees across 11 global offices.
As our Sales Development Representative (SDR) you will play a vital position in the Sales team by supporting Sales Managers, helping them hit their quotas and overachieve business growth targets. You will be a true hunter, helping find new business opportunities and tapping into new markets to uncover qualified leads and set appointments for sales.
The main focus will be on generating prospective clients who will have to be ‘qualified’; sourced using outbound email, calls, social selling and networking. Overall, you will manage your own portfolio of accounts and work closely with the wider teams to understand, plan and execute on activities to achieve your KPIs.
This is a golden opportunity for someone looking to develop a great career in sales.
As an SDR at SimilarWeb:
- You are an integral part of the sale organization and sales cycle.
- You will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying and creating sales opportunities for Similarweb’s sales teams by working together with the Sales Manager. It is a fantastic opportunity to grow professionally as a result of this unique ‘business partner’ type approach.
- You will be dedicated to pursuing some of the largest and recognized brands in the world, like our clients Adidas, eBay, Amazon and many more.
- You will represent the front line of the company’s sales and marketing efforts, playing an important role in growing the business.
- You will go through a detailed on-boarding program to ensure you have all the tools and support to be successful.
- You will be part of a growing International SDR team, where sharing best practices and being creative is encouraged.
What will I bring to the team?
- Phone sales experience
- Excellent spoken and written English (other languages an advantage).
- Active listening skills to understand prospects' pain points and add value.
- Ability to research your accounts using all the tools available to you.
- Social selling skills, FB and LinkedIn
- Someone who is hungry, ambition determined, curious, tenacious, resilient, patient, result driven and looking for a career in a fast and exciting company.
- An ability to continually challenge yourself and bring new ideas to help engage some of the largest businesses in the world!
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by innovative, passionate and creative people that are looking to drive real impact. We are proud to have over 500 talented and passionate professionals, and we strongly believe in winning together as a way of driving a successful business!
- Data-Driven: We believe data-driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team