Brand and Advertising Director
As the most trusted platform for measuring online behavior, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. Learn more at www.similarweb.com.
As a Brand and Advertising Director at SimilarWeb:
You will be expected to be SimilarWeb’s brand ambassador -- obsessively focused on driving a consistent, innovative experience across every touchpoint. The position calls for a very creative individual who can develop amazing creative that sells, sells, sells. A storyteller who can define what SimilarWeb is and why every customer and prospect should rely on the brand for all their Digital Intelligence needs. You must be a leader who thinks both strategically and tactically: from the creation of amazing experiences to hands-on execution. You must be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity in an ever-changing environment, and pay careful attention to detail. This is an individual contributor role reporting to the VP of Marketing Brand and Events.
- Oversee all brand marketing and advertising activities
- Oversee the brand planning process from inception to execution, creating a consistent experience across every touchpoint inside and outside the organization.
- Ensure one brand look, feel, and message across every customer, prospect and influencer touchpoint.
- Create a comprehensive Brand Architecture, story, and strategy inclusive of all SimilarWeb products and solutions with a cross-functional team of product marketers, engineers, business managers, and salespeople.
- Independently manage VP & C-level stakeholders on relevant projects & deliverables
- Develop and implement brand measurement and performance kpis, strategies, plans, and tactics that measure ROI and awareness.
- Continually push the organization to develop innovative new solutions and programs that make SimilarWeb THE go to brand in this very competitive space.
- Collaborate inside and outside marketing to build consensus for brand activities
- Identify, manage, and lead outside agencies to bring world class strategies, plans, programs and creative solutions to the organization.
- Proactively develop messaging that is tailored to different stages in the buyer journey and apply it to all relevant assets.
- Work closely with sales to ensure delivery of a consistent and creative SimilarWeb experience.
What will I bring to the team?
- 10+ years of experience in Branding and Advertising
- Experience in a fast-paced SaaS or DaaS company
- Incredible creativity with the ability to make the complex simple and the mundane amazing.
- Captivating storytelling, superb communication & presentation skills
- Ability to work independently & autonomously, focusing on key outcomes amidst competing priorities & tight deadlines
- Team player, strong at facilitating alignment & building relationships across the organization
- Combination of Creative and Analytical thinker with excellent problem solving, planning and executional skills
- Motivated & hard working
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you’ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team