As the most trusted platform for understanding online behavior, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. Learn more at www.similarweb.com.
The company has raised over $240M and has over 700 employees across 11 global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one of Calcalist's Top 50 Startups 2019 and one of the 10 Most Desirable Israeli Companies to Work for. Similarweb is also ranked 8th in Dun’s best high tech companies to work for in Israel in 2018, taking over companies such as Amazon, Mobileye, PayPal, Ebay and more.
As a Controller at SimilarWeb you will:
- Take part of the monthly, quarterly and annual closing process of the group
- Participation and support of audit process with auditors including the provision of WPs as required for quarterly reviews and annual audit
- Preparation of annual tax returns and other statutory reporting requirements globally
- Participate and support the analysis of complex tax issues with outside advisors
- Prepare special memorandums and documentation of company’s processes and policies
- Assist in design and documentation of internal controls
- Participate in implementation of finance-supporting systems
- Support the study and implementation of new accounting standards in order to comply with US-GAAP
- Perform and implement different controls to ensure proper posting in the books.
- Prepare different analysis and assist with various tasks related to everyday activity.
- Verify proper implementation of company’s processes and policies (expenses, travel, etc)
- Support the work of AP team to ensure accuracy of financial records
- Supporting billing-related processes and integration with financial systems.
- Participate and lead improvements in internal financial and system processes
- Ad-Hoc projects
What I will bring to the team?
- 2+ years Experience in High-tech companies, preferably SaaS - a must
- CPA with a Big 4 firm experience – a must
- English as a native language – Must
- Strong knowledge and experience in US-GAAP
- Advanced knowledge in ERP Systems - NetSuite an advantage
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Accurate and detailed oriented with a high level of analytical and professional skills.
- Results orientation; Provides high quality results
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, ability to prioritize workload and meet tight deadlines.
- High level of independence and self-examination
- Strong interpersonal and bilingual communication skills - written and verbal
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and demonstrate a high level of maturity
- Passion for innovative solutions and process improvement. Seeks solutions in automation.
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by innovative, passionate and creative people that are looking to drive real impact. We are proud to have over 600 talented and passionate professionals, and we strongly believe in winning together as a way of driving a successful business!
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: We believe in excellence as a mindset. It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team and working together to reach new heights.