As the most trusted platform for understanding online behavior, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. Learn more at WWW.SIMILARWEB.COM. The company has raised over $240M and has over 700 employees across 11 global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one of CALCALIST'S TOP 50 STARTUPS 2019 and one of the 10 MOST DESIRABLE ISRAELI COMPANIES TO WORK FOR. Similarweb is also ranked 8th in DUN’S BEST HIGH TECH COMPANIES TO WORK FOR IN ISRAEL in 2018, taking over companies such as Amazon, Mobileye, PayPal, Ebay and more.
We’re looking for an experienced professional to own our top of the funnel growth, driving purchase behavior and intent, while partnering with product and marketing functions and leveraging the use of all available digital techniques and technologies.
What you're going to do:
- Own SimilarWeb’s user journeys, including full ownership over the website funnels, website structure and navigation and conversion funnels.
- Identify target audiences, users personas and intents, which enables you to determine where customers are in the buyer’s journey, and the right experiences to advance them.
- Partner cross-functionally with product growth teams, product marketing managers and other marketing functions to plan, build and execute growth initiatives that drive conversion.
- Partner with engineering and design teams to develop specifications, manage scope and deliver efficiently and on time.
- Designing A/B testing and analyzing the results of marketing and product experiments to determine which approach had the most impact on growth.
- Monitor performance and gather qualitative and quantitative users feedback, and use them to communicate as well as guide iteration for improvement.
You should have:
- Obsessivity with understanding our users.
- Ability to identify opportunities and initiate ideas. You are a creative and innovative thinker who can attain first-mover advantage and maintain competitive edge.
- Proven experience of at least 5 years in leading growth initiatives that drove significant improvements.
- Deep experience in digital marketing tactics and strategy. A strong understanding of the technology and mechanics of B2B digital acquisition. Experience with both freemium and no-touch sales models, and success in managing and scaling both.
- Strong business judgment & decision-making skills;
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills and knowing how to communicate insights and ideas.
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to compile and analyze data to make business decisions.
- Experience working closely with product managers, product marketing managers and user acquisition functions to change user flows, amplify key content and features.
- Ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment that delivers day-to-day business needs and makes rapid progress on important long term business objectives.
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you’ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team