As the most trusted platform for understanding online behavior, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem.
SimilarWeb has been named one of Inc.com 15 Israeli Startups to Watch in 2017 and one of Business Insiders Top 50 Enterprise Startups to Bet Your Career On.
What makes the SimilarWeb GTM team awesome?
- We love market intelligence! At SimilarWeb you have the opportunity to work with the world's biggest brands and offer a solution that has the power to have a huge impact on their business!
- As part of our global GTM team you will work alongside the industry’s top talent where you will have the chance to not only learn but also grow professionally
- Work at the forefront of marketing technology and big data - where the product is constantly evolving and getting better and better with each new iteration
As a Sales Manager at SimilarWeb, You will:
- Be responsible for generating new revenue for SimilarWeb: creating, cultivating and developing accounts and increasing market share.
- Exceed revenue goals by planning and executing successful sales within Japan‘s largest Enterprises in the digital world.
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales quota through inbound/outbound leads - strategically selling the company’s various propositions to new prospects in a consultative manner. Role requires value-based/consultative selling of SimilarWeb solutions - matching the relevant solution to the prospect’s pain points and needs.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting, discovery, solution proposing, presentation, negotiating and closing
- Work closely with GM, Sales Development, SE, and Marketing teams to deliver the quota via appropriate accounts
- Build cross functional relationships within the prospect in order to penetrate the account further by focusing on director/ C-level engagement
- Maintain accurate forecasts and manage sales activity in CRM (Salesforce.com)
What will I bring to the team?
- An established network of contacts
- High integrity, energy and dedication. We are looking for uncommonly good sales professionals with a highly collaborative, value-driven, honest, and direct approach to delivering customer success
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Ability to persuade, lead, and confidently handle objections and resolve customer objections
- Solid experience. Minimum 5 years online sales experience in digital software sales
- Documented success in SaaS, enterprise software sales. The ideal candidate will have experience client-direct sales, and be highly successful at running consultative sales processes in large, complex prospect organizations. Experience in presenting to and interacting with senior management of prospect organizations.
- Ideally a deep understanding of current digital ad technologies and online marketing including display advertising, SEO, SEM, Affiliates, Social, Email Marketing and data solutions
- Ideally experience of working in a hyper-growth or start-up type of business
- Ideally experience of taking a new, disruptive technology to market from a new sales perspective
Qualifications / Education:
- Solid experience. Minimum 3-5 years SaaS sales experience Digital Marketing is a must)
- Documented success in SaaS Sales. The ideal candidate will have experience in client-direct sales, and be highly successful at running consultative sales processes in large, complex prospect organizations. Experience in presenting to and interacting with senior management.
Why choose SimilarWeb?
- We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you will work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team