As the most trusted platform for understanding online behavior, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. Learn more at www.similarweb.com.
The company has raised over $240M and has over 700 employees across 11 global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one of Calcalist's Top 50 Startups 2019 and one of the 10 Most Desirable Israeli Companies to Work for. Similarweb is also ranked 8th in Dun’s best high tech companies to work for in Israel in 2018, taking over companies such as Amazon, Mobileye, PayPal, Ebay and more.
We want you!
We are seeking a data-driven content writer and social media professional to lead and execute our social media strategy and enrich our channels with new and exciting content. We are looking for someone that sees this role as a huge playground to experiment with different marketing strategies. Someone creative that will bring our culture and brand into life, making sure we attract the BEST talent worldwide. Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audience, attract quality hiring leads and boost brand awareness. This role will report directly to the Director of Internal Communications and Employer Branding and will be part of the HR organization.
How does a day to day of social media expert in SimilarWeb looks like:
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our Employer Brand
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate posts and articles
- You will produce social media content and manage all social media channels for our HR team. You will be responsible for the content and engagement across all platforms: LinkedIn Life, Instagram, Glassdoor, and more
- You will build a social media calendar, execute the campaigns and measure the impact.
- You will experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition distribution channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis.
- You will manage the social media budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- You will measure and report on the performance of HR marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
How does the ideal candidate look like:
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter, or Social Media Manager in a SaaS B2B company - A must
- Previous experience in HR- is an advantage
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Highly collaborative, partner well with others
- Ability to work effectively with key stakeholders in particular marketing and design team
- Effective organizational skills with an ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in building social campaigns that engage, educate and motivate across social digital channels
- Up-to-date with the latest trends in Employer Branding marketing strategies and measurement- is an advantage
- Experience in video editing - big plus
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you’ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team