As the most trusted platform for measuring online behaviour, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem.
The company has raised over $240M and has over 750 employees across ten global offices.
An exciting opportunity for a passionate HR Business Partner (HRBP) in London to work in the EMEA and APAC regions as we continue to grow and scale our business. Next to the country HR responsibilities, you will act as a strategic partner and trusted advisor to the business leaders in the region. You will bring value and impact contributing to and delivering our HR strategy with a focus on talent management, resourcing, coaching and building leadership capabilities.
This role will report to the HR Director in London and will be part of a strong and talented HR global team headquartered in Israel, so you will have a supportive professional network, as well as unique opportunities to learn, stretch your capabilities, and share knowledge.
- Build strong relationships with internal customers, fostering a partnership based on mutual trust.
- Proactively support the business in the areas of employee relations, learning and development, onboarding/offboarding, and change management.
- Implement cross-organisational HR programs and processes (merit process, performance review, management development etc).
- Analyse trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partner with the legal department as needed/required.
- Empower managers and provide day-to-day performance management guidance (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
How will the ideal candidate look like:
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology or similar relevant field.
- 2 years’ of progressive HR Business Partner or HR Generalist role
- Proven track record of success within multiple HR functions including employee relations, training and development, performance management, benefits, compensation, compliance and recruiting.
- Experience in fast paced environments, with a collaborative and commercial approach.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Analytical and project management skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and manage multiple simultaneous priorities.
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by innovative, passionate and creative people that are looking to drive real impact. We are proud to have over 750 talented and passionate professionals, and we strongly believe in winning together as a way of driving a successful business!
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: We believe in excellence as a mindset. It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team and working together to reach new heights.