As the most trusted platform for understanding online behavior, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. Learn more at www.similarweb.com. The company has raised over $240M and has over 700 employees across 11 global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one of Calcalist's Top 50 Startups 2019 and one of the 10 Most Desirable Israeli Companies to Work for. Similarweb is also ranked 8th in Dun’s best high tech companies to work for in Israel in 2018, taking over companies such as Amazon, Mobileye, PayPal, Ebay and more.
We Want You!
As an Account Manager for the dedicated SimilarWeb SMB team, you will work in an exciting new business unit at the forefront of marketing technology and big data; working with many of the world’s leading marketing agencies.
You will be responsible for the retention and expansion of accounts in addition to driving the adoption of our Market Intelligence solutions in core processes across the business. You will own the relationship with customers and key decision-makers helping them with reaching business goals and KPIs leveraging Market Intelligence and our Consulting services.
As an Inside Account Manager at SimilarWeb you will:
- Manage and develop long-term partnerships with some of the biggest brands in the world
- Increase renewal rates
- Manage relationships with account users regarding engagement and product adoption in order to exceed commercial targets
- Identify and lead upsell opportunities to drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall engagement
What will I bring to the team?
- 2 years+ of account management or sales experience in customer-facing roles (SaaS background preferred)
- Ability to influence, confidently handle objections, and resolve customer issues
- Experience client-direct account management and/or sales, and be highly successful at running consultative sales processes in large, complex prospect organizations
- Experience in presenting to and interacting with senior management of organizations
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Team player able to effectively interact with colleagues and business partners across the company
- Strong understanding of the digital marketing space
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Working days - Mon-Fri
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by innovative, passionate and creative people that are looking to drive real impact. We are proud to have over 400 talented and passionate professionals, and we strongly believe in winning together as a way of driving a successful business!
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: We believe in excellence as a mindset. It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together:We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team and working together to reach new heights.