As the most trusted platform for understanding online behavior, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. Learn more at WWW.SIMILARWEB.COM. The company has raised over $240M and has over 600 employees across 11 global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one of CALCALIST'S TOP 50 STARTUPS 2019 and one of the 10 MOST DESIRABLE ISRAELI COMPANIES TO WORK FOR. Similarweb is also ranked 8th in DUN’S BEST HIGH TECH COMPANIES TO WORK FOR IN ISRAEL in 2018, taking over companies such as Amazon, Mobileye, PayPal, Ebay and more.
As the APAC Channel Sales Manager - you hold a pivotal role and will be responsible for driving the sell through strategy, relationship, and Go-To-Market (GTM) aspects for the APAC Sales Channels at SimilarWeb.
What does a Channel Sales Manager at SimilarWeb mean?
- Driving revenue through relationships and GTM aspects of channel partnerships at SimilarWeb.
- Improving gross retention of partner’s customers and increase NET ARR growth as per Company’s guidance
- Acting as the primary stakeholder of the relationship, developing business plans, accurate forecasts and managing the activities – maintaining a new and existing customer quota.
- Engaging with cross-department functions internally and externally to create awareness, enablement, commercial & legal frameworks, sales penetration, marketing presence…needed to ensure the success of strategic partnerships.
- Conducting needed market research and analysis, define the sell through strategy, recruit the channels, and execute on joint (GTM) processes that will yield global revenue from these strategic partnerships.
- Building and managing cross functional relationships with the partners in order to penetrate the account further by focusing on director / C level engagements.
- Reporting to the Director of Channel Sales
What will I bring to the team?
- Experience in working as a Channel Manager or Strategic Account Manager
- Proven experience in leading channel partnerships to results
- Fluent in English
- Strong presentation skills (written and spoken)
- Ability to work with a 3rd party supplier and communicate effectively
- Able to follow-up with channels on operational processes
- Flexible hours, to accommodate working as part of a global team
- Experience in working with a SaaS product would be beneficial
- Analytical mindset with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic with a desire to exceed targets and ability to build efficient and long lasting processes
What makes the SimilarWeb Channel team awesome?
- You have the opportunity to be part of a team that is in growth mode and thus hold the power to have a huge impact on our business.
- This is a unique position which allows you to become familiar with every aspect of the sales funnel and drive success on them.
- As part of our global team you will work alongside the industry’s top talent where you will have the chance to not only learn but also grow professionally.
- You work at the forefront of marketing technology and big data - where the product is constantly evolving and getting better and better with each new iteration.
- Your day is continuously dynamic, full of real business challenges and opportunities where you cooperate across almost every department and with the leading technology providers worldwide.
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by innovative, passionate and creative people that are looking to drive real impact. We are proud to have over 500 talented and passionate professionals, and we strongly believe in winning together as a way of driving a successful business!
- Data-Driven: We believe data-driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team