As the most trusted platform for understanding online behavior, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. Learn more at WWW.SIMILARWEB.COM. The company has raised over $240M and has over 600 employees across 11 global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one of CALCALIST'S TOP 50 STARTUPS 2019 and one of the 10 MOST DESIRABLE ISRAELI COMPANIES TO WORK FOR. Similarweb is also ranked 8th in DUN’S BEST HIGH TECH COMPANIES TO WORK FOR IN ISRAEL in 2018, taking over companies such as Amazon, Mobileye, PayPal, Ebay and more.
What makes the SimilarWeb Product team awesome?
- We love market intelligence! At SimilarWeb you have the opportunity to work with growing companies across verticals and help them integrate a solution that has the power to have a huge impact on their business!
- As part of our global team you will work alongside the industry’s top talent where you will have the chance to not only learn but also grow professionally
- Work at the forefront of B2B platforms - where the product is constantly evolving and getting better and better with each new iteration
- You get to have a direct impact on the success of the company by strategically helping clients
Our Cross Platform Products
SimilarWeb products are evolving into a portfolio of stand alone platforms. Yet, at the core, they are based on common products, modules and capabilities, that power all products in our portfolio. These include:
- API product - a strategic product that not only is an important revenue source, but also plays a critical part in improving the retention of customers across all solutions.
- Account Admin module - a common module to manage all aspects of the account: subscription, seat allocation and management, usage analysis, API usage analysis and management and more.
- Platform capabilities and infrastructure - a team that is focused on creating common infrastructure, components and capabilities to serve all products.
A day to day as a Director of Product means...
- Lead a team of motivated product managers, guide them towards a common vision, help them grow and succeed in their roles
- Acts as part of the product leadership team, support broader platform vision and strategy, product culture, methodologies and processes
- Learn daily about our customers, users, markets and competitors through research and interviews
- Define product goals and KPIs, lead collaboration of complex cross-team projects
What will I bring to the team?
- Diverse product experience that includes developer focused solutions to simple user interfaces, from marketing oriented capabilities to SaaS platform infrastructures.
- Prior experience in leading product managers. Exceptional leadership skills
- BSc in computer science, industrial engineering, system engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience as a Product Manager in B2B web products - big advantage!
- Passion and curiosity
- Strategic thinking combined with data-driven approach
- Focus and excellent organization skills
- Ability to collaborate with and align many stakeholders
- Hands-on mentality - a must!
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you’ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team