As the most trusted platform for understanding online behavior, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. Learn more at www.similarweb.com.
The company has raised over $240M and has over 700 employees across 11 global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one of Calcalist's Top 50 Startups 2019 and one of the 10 Most Desirable Israeli Companies to Work for. Similarweb is also ranked 8th in Dun’s best high tech companies to work for in Israel in 2018, taking over companies such as Amazon, Mobileye, PayPal, Ebay and more.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly driven Facilities Specialist to be part of a fast-growing and fun global tech company. The Facilities Specialist will be working from the Tel Aviv office and will be reporting to the Global Director of Employee Experience & Operations.
The Facilities Specialist is a crucial and strategic part of the employee experience team, responsible for the day-to-day operations, paying special attention to the premises on which the business is located.
What does a day to day of Facilities Specialist in SimilarWeb looks like:
- Full responsibility over the company’s Facilities & Office Operations
- Office capacity management, forecasting and optimization of all assets and rentals
- Ensure standardization and rand recognition in all our offices globally
- Ensuring the optimal working environment for all of the organization’s staff members and company management including outstanding maintenance, cleaning level and overall employee experience
- Responsibility on all facility infrastructures, lead maintenance activities, in addition to general administrative activities, as well as promoting safety conditions
- Manage vendors as required: cleaning contractor, maintenance contractors, safety system inspections, refreshment providers.
- Financial forecasting, budgeting, advising cost-effectiveness
- Manage parking lot services and policy
- Own and manage construction/renovation projects
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standard
- 3+ years as a Facilities Specialist / Manager in a High-tech company - a must!
- Ability to communicate effectively with external partners like building owner, cleaning contractor, municipalities, other public entities, etc.
- Service orientation and strong interpersonal skills to cooperate with colleagues, managers and external parties
- Highly organized and accurate, with strong attention to detail. Get things done on time and according to need and plans.
- A proven track record of budget forecasting, management and real time cost tracking / control.
- Proven experience in project management and leading complex projects
- Great negotiation skills and contracts knowledge
- Results-driven, with excellent prioritization of workload and deadlines
- Flexible, cooperative, and a team player who loves to help others
- Ability to work autonomously, proactive and take full ownership
- Experience managing Safety, a qualification would be ideal but not necessary.
- Analytical with ability for excellent problem solving
- Able to work efficiently with cross-functional teams and handle numerous projects simultaneously under deadline pressure
- Excellent English - verbal and written
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you’ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team