Client Success Analyst, Investor Solution
Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 3500 global customers. Our wide range of solutions are used by companies like Google, eBay, and Adidas.
We help our customers succeed in today’s digital world by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, and more.
In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, and we haven’t stopped growing since!
We’re looking for a Client Success Analyst to work with our account management team in the Global Investor Vertical to demonstrate the full value of our investors solution. It’s a full cycle role, initially training clients on how to use the product themselves but spending the majority of your time working on long term value by consulting and advising on how to use the data.
This role will report to our Director of Client Services (*subject to potential change)
Why is this role so important at Similarweb?
Thousands of companies, of every size and from every industry, use Similarweb to achieve specific business goals. In order to ensure that our clients are getting the most value out of our data, we need to be experts in every industry we work with.
As a Client Success Analyst, you will combine your industry expertise with your knowledge of Similarweb’s solutions, to drive continuous value within our clients in the investor industry.
So, what will you be doing all day?
- Meet with key stakeholders and users of our investors accounts to advise on how best to leverage the value of Similarweb to meet their business needs
- Analyze data to identify both strategic and tactical opportunities for your clients
- Conduct ongoing production and presentation of insights (decks, insight emails, etc.) to promote strong account health and client satisfaction
- Create compelling stories that resonate with clients and present them in a clear and concise way for clients to use
- Proactively seek ways to identify customer pain points and address them accordingly
- Account Manager Education:
- Use your professional expertise and Similarweb knowledge to help up-skill the account management team in understanding how to map the Similarweb product to specific use-cases/personas/industries.
- Business Strategy:
- Actively participate in the feedback loop into Solutions (Similarweb’s strategy arm) on product, positioning, go-to-market strategy and more.
- Flag if specific work is reusable to the business to turn into white papers, blog posts, etc. by our Solutions team.
This is the perfect job for someone who:
- Strong understanding of key digital web metrics and the various online marketing channels.
- Knowledge and experience in the investor space (Hedge Funds, Venture Capital, Private Equity, or Investment Banks)
- Client facing experience
- Bachelor’s degree (ideally in economics, marketing, business strategy or a similar field)
- Excellent communication and insights-based presentation skills
- Analytical mindset with the ability to quickly digest a problem and identify a solution
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced SaaS environment and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Team player able to effectively interact with colleagues and business partners across the company
- Strong relationship building skills – ability to quickly build rapport and establish trust
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision while exercising sound judgment
- Self-motivated by results and driven toward excellence in everything that you do
- Eagerness to learn and grow with a thriving company!
It’s a plus if you:
- Have experience using Similarweb
- Can speak multiple languages
- Have experience in a specific industry (e.g. travel, retail, consumer finance, publishers etc)
*All Similarweb offices work in a hybrid model, so you can enjoy the flexibility of working from home with the benefits of building face to face connections with fellow Similarwebbers.*
Why you’ll love being a Similarwebber:
You’ll actually love the product you work with: Our customers aren’t our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said “the product.” Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
You’ll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue and empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. You’ll find the resources you need to take initiative and create meaningful change within the organization.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously, and offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings and happy hours.
You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether it’s Career Week, personalized coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, you’ll find all the tools and opportunities you need to develop your career right here.
Diversity isn’t just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.
This position may be based in one of several locations. If your position will be based in SimilarWeb’s New York City office or will require travel to the New York City office, your offer will be contingent upon proof of COVID-19 vaccination, as required by the New York City Commissioner of Health and Mental Hygiene.