As the most trusted platform for measuring online behavior, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. Learn more at www.similarweb.com.
The company has raised over $240M and has over 700 employees across ten global offices and was voted one of the 10 Most Desirable Israeli Companies to Work for.
We are seeking an analytical, business-minded attorney to join the SimilarWeb Team!
As Corporate Counsel at SimilarWeb…
Reporting directly to the Senior Counsel – North America, you will have responsibility for providing legal advice and counsel in support of a dynamic, fast-paced SaaS business. You will:
- Provide practical, business-oriented legal advice, counsel and recommendations to sales professionals and other stakeholders on numerous legal and business issues
- Draft, review, negotiate and close commercial contracts, including SaaS subscription contracts, license and services agreements, service orders, and related documents with customers, partners, resellers, data licensors and vendors
- Coordinate with other groups (Finance, Marketing, Security, IT and others) in commercial contracting matters to support Company policies and procedures
- Monitor and provide guidance on data privacy and other applicable laws and regulations, as part of SimilarWeb’s global compliance program
- Provide legal support related to acquisitions and strategic alliances, including due diligence reviews and negotiations of purchase and sale agreements
- Create and maintain standard templates, business processes and internal policies to help scale the business
- Interface with and manage support from outside counsel
- 3-5 years of commercial law experience, including work in a large law firm or in-house in a technology company
- Ability to work independently to draft and close commercial agreements with minimal support from senior staff
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, including ability to work effectively within a globally distributed team and a fast-paced business environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
The ideal candidate should be:
- Self-driven and highly motivated to contribute to the success of the company
- Comfortable dealing with a global customer base and interacting in a multicultural environment
- Able to communicate legal issues and solutions clearly and concisely
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you will be surrounded by innovative, passionate and creative people that are looking to make a real impact. We are proud to have over 600 talented and passionate professionals, and we strongly believe in winning together as a way of driving a successful business!
Our Values…We believe in:
- Data Driven Decisions: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passion: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature, and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team and working together to reach new heights