As the most trusted platform for measuring online behavior, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. Learn more at www.similarweb.com. The company has raised over $200M and has over 600 employees across eleven global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one of Calcalist's Top 50 Startups 2019 and one of the 10 Most Desirable Israeli Companies to Work for. Similarweb is also ranked 8th in Dun’s best high tech companies to work for in Israel in 2018, taking over companies such as Amazon, Mobileye, PayPal, Ebay and more.
What makes the SimilarWeb Product team awesome?
- We love market intelligence! At SimilarWeb you have the opportunity to work with growing companies across verticals and help them integrate a solution that has the power to have a huge impact on their business!
- As part of our global team you will work alongside the industry’s top talent where you will have the chance to not only learn but also grow professionally
- Work at the forefront of B2B platforms - where the product is constantly evolving and getting better and better with each new iteration
- You get to have a direct impact on the success of the company by strategically helping clients
The API Product
- The API product of SimilarWeb enables clients to consume unique data for their own needs directly into their own platforms
- Investors use it to help them predict the performance of companies, enterprises use it to create reports that include their own internal data, and sales organizations use it to enrich the information about their leads
- The API is a strategic focus for SimilarWeb
A day to day as a Product Manager means...
- Learn daily about our customers, users, markets and competitors through research and interviews
- Build and adjust product vision and strategy and align it with business vision goals
- Plan, prioritize and define features to realize the product vision
- Work with business stakeholders, designers and developers, big data engineers and data scientists
- Rollout features to our users responsibly utilizing user testing, closed and open beta programs
- Monitor product KPIs, analyze user behavior, collect user feedback and iterate the features to achieve product goals
What will I bring to the team?
- BSc in computer science, industrial engineering, system engineering or equivalent experience
- You know what a good API looks like! Experience in using API of SaaS products as an analyst or an engineer
- Experience as a Product Manager in B2B web products - big advantage!
- Passion and curiosity
- Strategic thinking combined with data-driven approach
- Focus and excellent organization skills
- Ability to collaborate with and align many stakeholders
- Hands-on mentality - a must!
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you’ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team