SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence and an industry leader in understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb provides granular insights about any website or app across all industries in every region enabling the world's biggest agencies like WPP, Dentsu Aegis, Publicis Media, Omnicom Group, and Interpublic Group to create the strategies and campaigns that support their client portfolio activities.
SimilarWeb has raised over $230M and has over 500 employees across eight global offices.SimilarWeb ia both one of INC.COM 15 ISRAELI STARTUPS TO WATCH IN 2017 and a TOP 10 HI-TECH COMPANY TO WORK FOR IN ISRAEL.
As part of the dedicated SimilarWeb Agency Team you will work in a top performing business team at the forefront of marketing technology and big data; with the ability to make a direct impact on the success of the company by strategically helping clients responsible for transforming the digital world.
A day-to-day Strategic Agency Sales Manager at SimilarWeb you will:
Be responsible for generating new revenue for SimilarWeb: creating, cultivating and developing accounts and increasing market share with leading agency holding group and network clients.
Report to the North America Team Lead, and be expected to exceed revenue goals by planning and executing successful sales within global digital agencies and consultancies.
You will be responsible for acquiring and possessing expert knowledge of all SimilarWeb products.
On a day-to-day you will:
- Meet and exceed sales quota through inbound / outbound leads - strategically selling the company’s various propositions to new prospects in a consultative manner.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting, discovery, presentation and negotiation.
- Build cross functional relationships within the prospect in order to penetrate the account. further by focusing on director / C-level engagement.
- Develop accurate forecasts and manage sales activity in CRM (Salesforce).
What will I bring to the team:
- 5 years+ of ad agency experience or digital marketing sales and experience of customer-facing roles.
Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Highly analytical and comfortable with digital marketing practices.
Strong work ethic with a desire to exceed targets.
Experience in presenting to senior management of prospect organizations.
Ability to persuade, lead, and confidently handle objections and resolve customer objections.
An understanding of current digital ad technologies and online marketing including display advertising, SEO, SEM, Affiliates, Social, Email Marketing, and data solutions.
Experience of working with SaaS data-driven analytics solutions (a plus).
High integrity, energy and dedication. We are looking for uncommonly good sales professionals with a collaborative, value-driven, honest, and direct approach to delivering customer success.
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you’ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team