HR Business Partner - North America
As the most trusted platform for measuring online behavior, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. Learn more at www.similarweb.com.
The company has raised over $240M and has over 600 employees across ten global offices.
We are looking for an HR Business Partner (HRBP) who will support the GM of North America and other leaders in the Region with the main focus on the Go-To-Market organization. You will bring value and impact contributing to and delivering our HR strategy with a focus on talent management, resourcing, coaching and building leadership capabilities.
This role will report to the VP of HR in NY and will be part of a fast growing global team headquartered in Israel, so you will have a supportive professional network, as well as unique opportunities to learn, stretch your capabilities, and share knowledge.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Builds strong relationships with internal customers
- Proactively supports and Implements cross-organizational HR programs and processes (merit process, performance review, management development etc)
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Work closely with VP’s and Managers on advising on how to best optimize their organization for success: Structure, capabilities and processes.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Coaching managers and VPs to strengthen their managerial and leadership capabilities. Coach employees for success and help them navigate within the organization
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Work closely with the TA team and line managers to make sure hiring process are set for success
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
How will the ideal candidate look like:
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or similar relevant field
- 4+ years of progressive HR Business Partner experience
- Ability to work autonomously and manage multiple simultaneous priorities
- Proven track record of success within multiple HR functions including employee relations, training and development, performance management, benefits, compensation, compliance and recruiting.
- Impeccable communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Experience in fast paced environments, with a collaborative and commercial approach.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by innovative, passionate and creative people that are looking to drive real impact. We are proud to have over 500 talented and passionate professionals, and we strongly believe in winning together as a way of driving a successful business!
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: We believe in excellence as a mindset. It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team and working together to reach new heights.