As the most trusted platform for measuring online behavior, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. Learn more at www.similarweb.com.
The company has raised over $240M and has over 750 employees across ten global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one of CALCALIST'S TOP 50 STARTUPS 2019 and one of the 10 MOST DESIRABLE ISRAELI COMPANIES TO WORK FOR. SimilarWeb is also ranked 8th in DUN’S BEST HIGH TECH COMPANIES TO WORK FOR IN ISRAEL in 2018, taking over companies such as Amazon, Mobileye, PayPal, eBay and more.
What makes the SimilarWeb R&D team awesome?
- We love data! At SimilarWeb you have the opportunity to work on a petabyte scale!
- As part of the team you will support everything from our multi million client side panel across all platforms through our massive ingest pipeline
- We are solving some really hard problems in machine learning, estimation, classification etc.
- Work with cutting edge technology - we often beta test the tech that other people will only discover next year!
- We want you to get better and help you set goals and conquer them
A day to day as a Data Scientist at SimilarWeb means..
- As a Data Scientist you should love analyzing, mining and doing crazy things with data, and be great at it! Our team is the place where all your analytic skills will come into action.
- You will develop new machine learning and statistical algorithms in a Big Data ecosystem. You will work together with other researchers and Big Data engineers and collaborate with Product Managers to achieve superior results.
- On a day to day some of your responsibilities will include:
- Building Machine Learning pipelines into production
- Developing novel algorithms and investigating new technologies
- Work closely with the product and translate voice-of-customers into digital insights.
What will I bring to the team?
- Experience in developing machine learning/image processing/NLP or similar algorithms - Must
- B.Sc. in Computer Science/Mathematics/Physics or any other relevant field - Must
- M.Sc. in Computer Science/Mathematics/Physics or any other relevant field - Strong advantage
- Experience with probability theory and statistics
- 1+ years of experience with statistical and machine learning tools - Python, R, etc. - Must
- Familiarity with SQL
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by innovative, passionate and creative people that are looking to drive real impact. We are proud to have over 600 talented and passionate professionals, and we strongly believe in winning together as a way of driving a successful business!
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: We believe in excellence as a mindset. It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team and working together to reach new heights.