As the most trusted platform for understanding online behavior, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. Learn more at www.similarweb.com.
The company has raised over $240M and has over 700 employees across 11 global offices.
What makes the SimilarWeb Market Intelligence team awesome?
- We love market intelligence! At SimilarWeb you have the opportunity to work with growing companies across verticals and business units to help them understand the impact market intelligence can have on their business!
- As part of our global team you will work alongside the industry’s top talent where you will have the chance to not only learn but also grow professionally
- Work at the forefront of marketing technology and big data - where the product is constantly evolving and getting better and better with each new iteration
- You get to have a direct impact on the success of the company by strategically helping to move qualified prospects through the sales funnel
As a Inbound Business Development Representative At SimilarWeb:
- You will be responsible for the first touch point with our customers who want to understand what Market Intelligence is; you will have to understand the customer needs and help them to see the value that Marketing Intelligence brings their company
- Find interesting insights and data about our prospects and relay this value by showing it to them
- Help our prospects engage deeper with our brand and product.
- As a part of Demand Generation team, you will be in charge of creating the meetings that feed our sales organization
- Partner with Marketing to run and carry out campaigns that show value and insights to our extensive registered user base
What will I bring to the team?
- Strong work ethic, high integrity, energy and dedication. We are looking for uncommonly good professionals with a highly collaborative, value-driven, honest, and direct approach to delivering customer success.
- Previous customer-facing or marketing experience - Advantage
- Phone, email and chat sales experience - Advantage
- Overall understanding of web concepts and online marketing
- Experience with Salesforce - advantage
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Additional languages - Advantage
- Experience generating your own leads
- Working week of Monday-Friday
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by curious, witty and passionate people that are hungry to drive real impact. We are proud to have over 500 creative and talented professionals, and we strongly believe in winning together as a way of driving a successful business!
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: We believe in excellence as a mindset. It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together:We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team and working together to reach new heights.