As the most trusted platform for measuring online behaviour, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem.
We’re looking for an experienced Enterprise Sales Manager with proven experience selling SaaS solutions to join our Sydney office. You’ll be responsible for winning net new logo acquisitions of key accounts across Australia & New Zealand. You will be able to sell across all SimilarWeb solutions and services to help businesses solve their complex problems on their digital strategies. If you have a successful track record working across numerous sectors and hunting new business, this could be your next move
As a Sales Manager at SimilarWeb you will:
- Build a strong network of top accounts and open doors to generate revenue across SimilarWeb solutions
- Generate and manage your own funnel of opportunities to progress through the sales cycle and provide accurate reporting and forecasting based on results at each stage.
- Collaborate closely with the Sales Development and Marketing teams to target appropriate accounts
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each key customer and drive the continued value of SimilarWeb products and services.
- Work with prospects and customers to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and assist them in achieving their business goals.
- Be expected to exceed revenue goals by planning and executing successful sales within top-tier companies
- Be responsible for acquiring and possessing expert knowledge of all SimilarWeb solutions.
As an Enterprise Sales Manager, you will have:
- Proven sales experience in selling enterprise software, SaaS, or web services.
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding quota. The ideal candidate will have experience client-direct sales and be highly successful at running consultative sales processes in large, complex prospect organizations.
- Experience in presenting to and interacting with senior management of prospect organizations.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills. You are a strong listener and communicator.
- Ideally a deep understanding of current digital marketing including display advertising, SEO, SEM, Affiliates and Content marketing
- Hands-on, high energy, passionate, know how to get things done.
- Awesome presentation skills
- Ability to understand and articulate the SimilarWeb use-cases
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you’ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
What makes the SimilarWeb Enterprise Sales team awesome?
- We love Market Intelligence! At SimilarWeb you have the opportunity to work with the world's biggest brands and offer a solution that has the power to have a huge impact on their business!
- As part of our Enterprise team you will work alongside the industry’s top talent where you will have the chance to not only learn but also grow professionally
- Work at the forefront of marketing technology and big data - where the product is constantly evolving and getting better and better with each new iteration
- You get to have a direct impact on the success of the company by strategically helping clients win their market
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team