As the most trusted platform for understanding online behavior, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. Learn more at WWW.SIMILARWEB.COM.
The company has raised over $240M and has over 600 employees across ten global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one of CALCALIST'S TOP 50 STARTUPS 2019 and one of the 10 MOST DESIRABLE ISRAELI COMPANIES TO WORK FOR. SimilarWeb is also ranked 8th in DUN’S BEST HIGH TECH COMPANIES TO WORK FOR IN ISRAEL in 2018, taking over companies such as Amazon, Mobileye, PayPal, eBay and more.
What makes the SimilarWeb R&D team awesome?
- We love data! At SimilarWeb you have the opportunity to work with it on a petabyte scale!
- As part of the team you will support the backend for our multi million client side panel across all platforms through our massive ingest pipeline in cloud (Big data starts with ingesting even bigger data. Our Node.js, Kinesis, Java, Python, Go pipeline is impressive!)
- We are solving some really complex problems with web server scale, algorithms on the client side, research of different OS’s and APIs, managing multi million users products and more.
- Work with cutting edge technology - we often beta test the tech that other people will only discover next year!
- We want you to get better and help you set goals and conquer them
A day to day as a .Net Team Manager at SimilarWeb means…
- You will manage the team that will be in charge of SimilarWeb Security infrastructure, development of permission management and integration with Billing systems.
- The team will build the tools and infrastructure for other teams in R&D and Business to speed up the configuration and user management processes
- You will work with multiple interfaces inside and outside the R&D
Some of the Technologies You Will Use:
- .NET Core/5
- OAuth2, OpenSaml, OpenId Connect
- Our own core C# libraries
What will I bring to the team?
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- At least 1.5 year experience of people and technical management
- Experience of at least 5 years of complex .NET or J2SE server side development
- Experience with common security concepts and protocols – JWT, Oauth2, OpenID Connect, Saml
- Experience with billing systems integrations – significant advantage
- Experience with large scale multi user SAAS platforms - significant advantage
- Experience in alternative server side technologies - advantage
- Experience in scalable system design and architecture
- Ability to work with large and complicated codebases
- Deep knowledge in both OOP/OOD and functional programming
- Ability to manage people both from technical and personal standpoints
- Excellent communication skills, ability to organize cooperation between various technical teams
- Ability to prioritize and estimate team tasks effectively
- Strong sense of ownership over team’s code and infrastructures provided
- Quality oriented
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by innovative, passionate and creative people that are looking to drive real impact. We are proud to have over 600 talented and passionate professionals, and we strongly believe in winning together as a way of driving a successful business!
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: We believe in excellence as a mindset. It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team and working together to reach new heights.