As the most trusted platform for measuring online behavior, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. Learn more at www.similarweb.com.
The company has raised over $240M and has over 700 employees across ten global offices and was voted one of the 10 Most Desirable Israeli Companies to Work for.
As a Billing Specialist at SimilarWeb you will:
Be responsible for accurate and timely customer invoicing, regular maintenance of recurring billing accounts, and for the general integrity of customer data in our systems. This position also supports the GTM teams as well as Collection activities handling all special billing requirements and billing reconciliation issues as well as supplying customer documentation as needed.
- Process all Quotes/ Orders in a timely fashion.
- Ensure that contracts and all documentation as well as approval process standards are being met per finance and Legal requirements.
- Reject any orders not meeting standards and communicate to GTM teams and other users what changes are needed to correctly process the order.
- Process internal requests for address changes, billing account changes, rate changes, account termination, account reactivation, recurring billing additions, etc.
- Ensure that all Sales Orders submitted before monthly cutoff are invoiced prior to month-end closing.
- Contribute to the team’s mission to improve data flows, optimizing our processes, and ensuring accounting output is accurate.
- Document, communicate, and update all billing department processes and procedures.
What will I bring to the team?
- Minimum 4 years of billing or administrative experience preferably in subscription billing.
- Proficiency with MS Windows Office Suite (advanced user of Excel preferred)
- Superb attention to detail and strong analytical abilities
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Ability to work with the corporate office and to be self motivated
- Ability to learn quickly and keep up in an ever-changing environment
- High level of confidentiality, discretion, and professionalism
- Ability to produce well-written, professional documents (spreadsheets, email, etc)
- Ability to follow directions, meet strict deadlines, and work independently
- Ability and genuine desire to develop positive and productive working relationships with both internal and external customers
- Relevant academic degree.
- Excellent English – written and spoken.
- Salesforce experience- a plus
- 3rd party billing system experience- a plus
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you’ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team