As the most trusted platform for measuring online behavior, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. Learn more at WWW.SIMILARWEB.COM.
The company has raised over $240M and has over 700 employees across ten global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one of CALCALIST'S TOP 50 STARTUPS 2019 and one of the 10 MOST DESIRABLE ISRAELI COMPANIES TO WORK FOR. Similarweb is also ranked 8th in DUN’S BEST HIGH TECH COMPANIES TO WORK FOR IN ISRAEL in 2018, taking over companies such as Amazon, Mobileye, PayPal, eBay and more.
What makes the SimilarWeb R&D team awesome?
- We love data! At SimilarWeb you have the opportunity to work with it on a petabyte scale!
- As part of the team you will support the backend for our multi million client side panel across all platforms through our massive ingest pipeline in cloud (Big data starts with ingesting even bigger data. Our Node.js, Kinesis, Java, Python, Go pipeline is impressive!)
- We are solving some really complex problems with web server scale, algorithms on the client side, research of different OS’s and APIs, managing multi million users products and more.
- Work with cutting edge technology - we often beta test the tech that other people will only discover next year!
- We want you to get better and help you set goals and conquer them
As a Mobile Developer in the Innovation Team you will:
- Tackle challenges and find creative and innovative ways to solve them.
- Research mobile operating systems internals.
- Determine feasibility & take part in decision-making by performing risk management and evaluating trade-offs.
- Contribute to your team development velocity and quality confidence.
- Improve your skills, learn from and mentor top-notch engineers and enrich other team members.
- Perform code reviews, evaluate implementations, and provide feedback.
- Have lots of fun!
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Science or a related field.
- At least 3+ years of related experience in software development with 2+ years of experience in native Android app development (using Java/Kotlin).
- Have recent experience working on at least one app which was published to the Playstore.
- Experienced with automatic testing frameworks.
- Comfortable taking challenges and learning new technologies, including new coding languages.
- Passionate for high-scale ecosystems.
- Excellent team player with strong communication skills.
- Experienced in Cloud technologies. S3, EC2, EMR or comparable services.
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you’ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team