As the most trusted platform for measuring online behavior, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. SimilarWeb has raised over $112M and has over 500 employees across nine global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one of Calcalist's Top 50 Startups 2019 and one of the 10 Most Desirable Israeli Companies to Work for. Similarweb is also ranked 8th in Dun’s best high tech companies to work for in Israel in 2018, taking over companies such as Amazon, Mobileye, PayPal, Ebay and more.
- Act as the Research Solution CEO; define the solution offering, strategy and vision; ensure cross functional alignment to deploy strategy and maximise business performance
- Own research solution industries book of business and commercial performance for the short and long term; partner with commercial leads (sales, account management) to ensure achievement of business objectives and growth targets
- Lead agile & global team of high performing marketeers, product, content managers and industry consultants to manifest, educate, build and grow the solution offering and business
- Build short and long term business plan, including KPI definition and ongoing measurements; lead strategic planning process and define clear growth metrics along with finance and management team
- Partner with product leadership to define offering and road-map for the solution, work with corporate development to initiate M&A and strategic partnerships, align with revenue organization around solution specific sales & services strategy
- Own the SimilarWeb marketing calendar and strategy for the business unit; collaborate with corporate marketing to build customised and delightful experience across the buyer journey and partner with demand gen to ensure quality demand to meet business goals
- Direct market analysis activities to define industry TAM and refine target audience & segmentation; align with commercial teams to build target list of accounts and lead account planning and expansion strategies
- Own and advocate Voice of the Customer (VOC); define and optimise business processes to align product, marketing and GTM with our clients, leveraging VOC to maximise client health and satisfaction
- Evangelise and lead thought leadership and market education activities to promote the SimilarWeb brand and value proposition in the industry
- Initiate commercial campaigns and outbound activities to maximise commercial value and reach the BU KPIs
- Monitor and own the industry funnel, across top / mid / bottom of the funnel, and lead ongoing optimization process across the funnel
- Leverage SimilarWeb unique data sets to create compelling market and client specific insights; enable sales / account management teams with relevant collateral to position SimilarWeb as a must have solution and maximise performance and client engagement
- Build competitive and market landscape expertise and synthesise strategic insights on key competitive developments to inform solution strategy
What will I bring to the team? (requirements)
- Proven experience in a senior role in a large e-commerce or consumer goods brand / customer insights leader in a global brand
- Strong understanding of the digital measurement and market research industry, including trends, use cases and growth engines
- Previous experience leading a business unit, with proven track record of meeting and exceeding revenue targets
- Versatile executive with strong ability to drive complex initiatives across product, marketing, operations and GTM
- Leader with strong customer centric mindset, and proven ability to devise high-level strategies while also showcasing “roll up your sleeves and get it done” personality
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by innovative, passionate and creative people that are looking to drive real impact. We are proud to have over 400 talented and passionate professionals, and we strongly believe in winning together as a way of driving a successful business!
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: We believe in excellence as a mindset. It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together:We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team and working together to reach new heights.