SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb provides granular insights about any website or app across all industries in every region enabling the world's biggest brands like Airbnb, Walmart, HSBC, eBay and adidas to create the strategies necessary to win market share. The company has raised over $112M and has nearly 400 employees across eight global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one of inc.com 15 Israeli startups to watch in 2017 and one of Business Insider's top 50 enterprise startups to be your career on.
But if we want to continue helping the world’s biggest brands reimagine what is possible online, we need talented and driven individuals who are looking for the chance to make a real and tangible impact. Does this sound like you?
A day to day as a Customer Support Agent at SimilarWeb means...
Helping SimilarWeb maintain the trust of our customers and ensure an excellent customer experience.
The successful applicant will learn the inner workings of SimilarWeb technology, become a product expert, analyze data questions from customers, and work directly with our internal teams.
- Provide our customers with high quality, personalized support primarily by email and chat, fostering close customer relationships.
- Become an expert user of all SimilarWeb products.
- Investigate customer issues by reproducing and analyzing to identify product bugs or technical system issues, and communicate these incidents internally.
- Provide feedback to our Product team by communicating ideas that would improve use of the product for our customers or provide them with ideas for new functionality.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- High-level of English (this is a must, and will be tested)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Basic technical skills
- Basic understanding of the online industry and digital marketing
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Creative skills, bringing new ideas to the team
- Highly service-oriented with customer-facing skills
Not required, but a plus if the candidate has:
- Previous customer support experience
- Experience with Excel (high level) or JIRA
- Experience with SaaS platforms
- Data analysis skills
- Additional languages in addition to English
Minimum of 3 days per week
Minimum 1 year left in your studies
What are the benefits of working at SimilarWeb?
- A flexible work environment (hey, some of us are parents too)
- Work with the best engineering team you can imagine
- Amazing offices and company culture (we only have 12 kinds of cornflakes...sorry)
- You become better at what you do every day and contribute to building the future of market intelligence
- Lots of activities (We just celebrated the international waffle day in the office, so we don’t miss any major holiday)
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you’ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team