SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb provides granular insights about any website or app across all industries in every region enabling the world's biggest brands like Airbnb, Walmart, HSBC, eBay and adidas to create the strategies necessary to win market share. The company has raised over $112M and has nearly 400 employees across eight global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one of INC.COM 15 ISRAELI STARTUPS TO WATCH IN 2017 and one ofBUSINESS INSIDER’S TOP 50 ENTERPRISE STARTUPS TO BET YOUR CAREER ON.
But if we want to continue helping the world’s biggest brands reimagine what is possible online, we need talented and driven individuals who are looking for the chance to make a real and tangible impact. Does this sound like you?
As a Content Marketing Manager at SimilarWeb you will:
Join our Investors Solution team to provide quality, insightful and data driven content to support the sales funnel. This position requires a mix of content creation experience, agility with numbers, passion for insights, and product marketing skills with a deep understanding of the investment community and investment lifecycle. If you are passionate about insights, messaging and the investment world, this is the right opportunity for you.
- Become the expert in SimilarWeb’s use case and value proposition for investors to own the solution content messaging and positioning throughout the funnel
- Collaborate with the product team, investors business unit and the marketing team to plan and execute a full and ongoing content plan to support the investor solution
- Perform both quantitative and qualitative research to create high-quality, insights-driven content, providing value to SimilarWeb’s current and potential investor clients
- Drive business results by identifying opportunities to develop and strengthen our product marketing materials and messaging by persona, industry and country-specific requirements
- Optimize materials for search and for all content channels including online, social media, email, video and print
- 2-3 years’ experience in finance / investors industry and / or covering these industries - must
- Solid experience in product marketing/communication role - must
- Native English speaker - must
- Advanced Excel skills - must
- Confident self-starter, able to work in a matrix organization
- Excellent people skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams, internal clients, and distribution teams
- Solid analytical skills, ability to run complex modeling and a love of well-explained analysis
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you’ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team