SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb provides granular insights about any website or app across all industries in every region enabling the world's biggest brands like Airbnb, Walmart, HSBC, eBay and adidas to create the strategies necessary to win market share. The company has raised over $112M and has over 400 employees across eight global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one of Inc.com 15 Israeli Startups to Watch in 2017 and one of Business Insider’s Top 50 Enterprise Startups to Bet Your Career On. But if we want to continue helping the world’s largest investors enter the alternative data space and reimagine how to use data to make better investment decisions, we need talented and driven individuals who are looking for the chance to make a real and tangible impact for the global investors. Does this sound like you?
We Want You!
As a Global Account Manager in the Global Investor Vertical, you will be responsible for developing, executing, and owning a long-term Account Strategy for global investor customers. You will be responsible for retention and expansion of accounts in addition to driving adoption of our Market Intelligence solutions in core processes across the bun siness. You will own the relationship with customers and key decision makers helping them with reaching business goals and KPIs leveraging Market Intelligence and our Consulting services. You will also gain experience working for an exciting investor vertical, being involved in shaping content for investor focused events, helping clients uncover and track most recent trends in technology and digital space! You will be making an impact on the development of a new vertical within SimilarWeb and directly contributing to its success!
As Account Manager, Global Investor Vertical at SimilarWeb you will:
70% of time
- Manage and develop long-term partnerships with some of the biggest brands in the world
- Consult customers around best practices pertaining to the best use cases for SimilarWeb’s insights, increase product adoption, and streamlining client workflows in order to help reach their objectives
30% of time
- Increase renewal rates
- Identify and lead up-sell and cross-sell opportunities to drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability
What will I bring to the team?
- Strong understanding of the digital marketing and investor space
- Minimum 3 years of commercial experience navigating renewals and upsells (SaaS background preferred)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to influence, confidently handle objections, and resolve customer issues.
- Experience client-direct sales and/or account management, and be highly successful at running consultative sales processes in large, complex prospect organizations. Experience in presenting to and interacting with senior management of prospect organizations.
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Team player able to effectively interact with colleagues and business partners across the company
- Strong interest in working with investor clients and communicating value we bring to the investment community.
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you’ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team